Sign in to follow this  
StnCld316

New Girl Karol

9 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Thanks kitek. Seems I was right to keep a close eye on Karol. And though I think Becca was uninteresting I don't think I'd mind seeing her back about now. Know what I mean?:biggrin:

Good shout DES...::)

1 hour ago, DES7469 said:

Thanks kitek. Seems I was right to keep a close eye on Karol. And though I think Becca was uninteresting I don't think I'd mind seeing her back about now. Know what I mean?:biggrin:

Well I think Becca is adorable so I'd have her back any day! Wouldn't hurt to have another bi girl in the house too, especially after Karol has been there about six weeks.... :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Benfold said:

Well I think Becca is adorable so I'd have her back any day! Wouldn't hurt to have another bi girl in the house too, especially after Karol has been there about six weeks.... :biggrin:

Rebecca was the one who did all the pussy eating that I saw during the first big "orgy" or whatever people here call the first night the guy was there who got all the girls to get naked and play (everyone said they were on coke as well as beer and alcohol). I'd like to see Rebecca and Karol have some fun together if Karol really does like girls. :-)

7 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

Rebecca was the one who did all the pussy eating that I saw during the first big "orgy" or whatever people here call the first night the guy was there who got all the girls to get naked and play (everyone said they were on coke as well as beer and alcohol). I'd like to see Rebecca and Karol have some fun together if Karol really does like girls. :-)

She sure was. I'm one of Becca's biggest fans on here, as she is one of the most down-to-Earth girls we've had in Barca. No sugar daddy, no grandiose self-importance, no travelling around the world on someone else's dollar, OK she did the tame cam shows but she's hardly a Jess or Michelle, but she had this tiger inside her which leapt out that night! It wasn't just what she did, it was the gusto with which she did it!

• Upvote 2

99% reach orgasm though clitoral stimulation ... way to make up statistics to suit yourself Karol. However of course it is all one big erogenous zone which stretches inside so if we are talking about connected tissue of which women have about a cock's worth then it is 100%. However girls are very different and reach orgasm by different methods but I'm sure none of you need me to tell you that.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, bookmaster8 said:

Book.....you know you and I go back a long way, but this is where I think you are totally wrong.  When Danaya and Karol get together it is pure fun and they are making progress!  Rebecca only did what she did because she was fucked up.  Had it not been for this mysterious loaded water and the coke they snorted, she would never have done what she did!!

P.S.  I hope you are doing well these days!!!

If only my subscription wasn't fixing to expire, I would watch Danaya & Karol 95% of the time.  There is obviously some attraction there and maybe if you all are lucky, you will get to see something that will leave a lasting impression on yourselves.  Myself, I will not see it because I found out today that I only have 4 days left and it might take up to a couple of weeks more.   At any rate,  I hope some of you will cherish it and enjoy it when it happens!!!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Danaya & Karol are hot and sexy together.......nuff said!!

Danaya said she hadn't had sex with a women so couldn't comment on what Karol said, from the translation. This looks like a good opportunity to give it a crack to me...:blush:

• Upvote 6

5 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Danaya said she hadn't had sex with a women so couldn't comment on what Karol said, from the translation. This looks like a good opportunity to give it a crack to me...:blush:

Yes it would be a good opportunity Naga.  The bad part is I only have 3 days left and I don't believe it will happen in the next 3 days, if at all.  They sure have fun together from what I've read and seen and it would be awesome for a hookup with each other.  Something tells me though that it isn't ever going to happen.   I hope for you all's sake that it does but I'll be long gone by that time!

Good Luck to you all.....

P.S.  I remember Danaya on her first visit to RLC being translated as saying that she had experimented with a girl when she was younger so you never know!

• Upvote 4

It depends on how brave she is and if Karol can cast a spell on her, she's casting 1 on me...:blush:

Of course it also depends on how brave Karol is. Hopefully she won't hit a brick wall soon with the teasing and she doesn't  go any further..:sad:

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

It depends on how brave she is and if Karol can cast a spell on her, she's casting 1 on me...:blush:

Of course it also depends on how brave Karol is. Hopefully she won't hit a brick wall soon with the teasing and she doesn't  go any further..:sad:

Oh for Happy Juice. We would have had a lot more fun over the last 4 months if the blokes hadn't been allowed to take it too far.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hopefully she won't hit a brick wall soon with the teasing and she doesn't  go any further..:sad:

Every time she opens the drawer on the night stand or in the closet, I anticipate a toy---

but my thought process is flawed. :biggrin:

24 minutes ago, happyone said:

Every time she opens the drawer on the night stand or in the closet, I anticipate a toy---

Stay positive...you never know.

57 minutes ago, happyone said:

She's got 10 toys on her hands. They'll do for me....for now :blush:

• Upvote 2