New Girl Karol

15 hours ago, kitek said:

9-1-2017

After B1 girls left B2.
Karol stated that she did not think that girls from B1 had other clothes than T-shirts. Then talk about the pros and cons of branded underwear.
Then Karol sat on Michelle and made moves as if she took her from behind. When she stopped Michelle asked her to continue. Danaya states that Michelle soon leaves and will not complain on lack of sex . This causes a heated discussion on. Sex with men and sex with a woman, Karol states that 99% of orgasms in women is due to stimulation of the clitoris and therefore rarely reach orgasm during intercourse with a man. Karol has extensive experience in terms of sex with a man and a woman. She was very horny when she didn't have sex for six weeks, she thought she would die and was ready to have sex with anyone she sees. She joked on the subject with a friend in the presence of a girl who was in love with Karol. They talked, she was going to the bathroom to have sex. This girl who listened said later that she was ready to kill her, Karol states that prefers sex with a woman than with a man. Karol said that she met only two men who were good enough. Michelle violently protesting. She can not imagine sex without a man and a penis in her. When Karol talks about sex between women Michelle all the time trying to talk about the penis. Girls totally do not excite her. They can please her in terms of beauty and appearance but nothing more. Danaya takes a neutral stance. Sex with a girl not yet practiced. Danaya says that there are special vibrators ... M: What vibrators, vibrator is no substitute for sex with a man.

Wow.! I have high expectations for this girl if they can get a like-minded girl in B2...:blush:

Thanks Kitek, great stuff

1 hour ago, DES7469 said:

Thanks kitek. Seems I was right to keep a close eye on Karol. And though I think Becca was uninteresting I don't think I'd mind seeing her back about now. Know what I mean?:biggrin:

Well I think Becca is adorable so I'd have her back any day! Wouldn't hurt to have another bi girl in the house too, especially after Karol has been there about six weeks.... :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Benfold said:

Well I think Becca is adorable so I'd have her back any day! Wouldn't hurt to have another bi girl in the house too, especially after Karol has been there about six weeks.... :biggrin:

Rebecca was the one who did all the pussy eating that I saw during the first big "orgy" or whatever people here call the first night the guy was there who got all the girls to get naked and play (everyone said they were on coke as well as beer and alcohol). I'd like to see Rebecca and Karol have some fun together if Karol really does like girls. :-)

7 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

Rebecca was the one who did all the pussy eating that I saw during the first big "orgy" or whatever people here call the first night the guy was there who got all the girls to get naked and play (everyone said they were on coke as well as beer and alcohol). I'd like to see Rebecca and Karol have some fun together if Karol really does like girls. :-)

She sure was. I'm one of Becca's biggest fans on here, as she is one of the most down-to-Earth girls we've had in Barca. No sugar daddy, no grandiose self-importance, no travelling around the world on someone else's dollar, OK she did the tame cam shows but she's hardly a Jess or Michelle, but she had this tiger inside her which leapt out that night! It wasn't just what she did, it was the gusto with which she did it!

• Upvote 2

99% reach orgasm though clitoral stimulation ... way to make up statistics to suit yourself Karol. However of course it is all one big erogenous zone which stretches inside so if we are talking about connected tissue of which women have about a cock's worth then it is 100%. However girls are very different and reach orgasm by different methods but I'm sure none of you need me to tell you that.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, bookmaster8 said:

Book.....you know you and I go back a long way, but this is where I think you are totally wrong.  When Danaya and Karol get together it is pure fun and they are making progress!  Rebecca only did what she did because she was fucked up.  Had it not been for this mysterious loaded water and the coke they snorted, she would never have done what she did!!

P.S.  I hope you are doing well these days!!!

If only my subscription wasn't fixing to expire, I would watch Danaya & Karol 95% of the time.  There is obviously some attraction there and maybe if you all are lucky, you will get to see something that will leave a lasting impression on yourselves.  Myself, I will not see it because I found out today that I only have 4 days left and it might take up to a couple of weeks more.   At any rate,  I hope some of you will cherish it and enjoy it when it happens!!!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Danaya & Karol are hot and sexy together.......nuff said!!

Danaya said she hadn't had sex with a women so couldn't comment on what Karol said, from the translation. This looks like a good opportunity to give it a crack to me...:blush:

• Upvote 6