Tver - Split 7

StnCld316

On 08/07/2017 at 2:33 AM, golfer06 said:

here it is amy !

mark 1.gif

mark 2.gif

mark_3.gif

That's is crazy.Totaly an case of domestic violence(by him and her,but more by him)an de the staff VV says it's an "normal things...iuksss..how many domestic violence vítims die for day....glad i don't watch this site.

• Upvote 1

On 7/8/2017 at 10:30 PM, Amy3 said:

Sounds like Monday morning quarterbacking and famous last words. Nick did nothing because he is a chickenshit.

Agree about Nick. He reminds me of a girl. Especially when he wears the Lisas' clothes. 

• Upvote 2

Interfering in another couples arguments is not a good idea. If anyone interfered with me and my wife when we argue, they would end up missing some teeth. I am all for talking with friends AFTER the argument.

Amy3 says Marc needs some anger management... really? What about his girlfriend who was kicking and smacking him? 

It amazes me that almost everyone on VV voices their opinion about the men being either Fat, lazy, chickenshit, or aggressive. And yet you do not know these people at all. Do you not read in the papers or hear on the news about young people committing suicide because of the way other (trolls) treat them.

And don't always blame the men... we all know that some women can drive their husbands/boyfriend to despair.

These voyeur sites are supposed to be FUN to watch.... It is not fun when everyone is being put down, just because you are jealous, disagree or just having a bad day.

Funny and/or positive comments incur others to be positive. Funny remarks usually get even funnier replies. So I will end on a funny note... (well, I think it is funny)...

Question: What does a Scot wear under his kilt?

Answer: Shoes... :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, laptyratic1 said:

OMG what horrible quality :angel: is it in HD :biggrin:

SD, Shitty Definition! Any potential tenants who want to get paid for hiding should join VV, the end result is the same even if you stand right in front of the potatoes, I mean cams.

• Upvote 3