Tver - Split 7

StnCld316

3 hours ago, ILoveSuzaneAndHector said:

you know you should buy some humor, it was obviously a joke that qwerty made. and just to say, even with my heating it would be too cold for me to be naked all the time, so I am agree with him, it's crazy (in the good way) to see them always naked.

Jabbath has a sense of humor. 1 of the people that does appreciate that type of thing. Besides most of us are here to have fun.

• Upvote 3

13 hours ago, golfer06 said:

Jabbath has a sense of humor. 1 of the people that does appreciate that type of thing. Besides most of us are here to have fun.

is there someone here who said people are not here for fun? I just said that people in the coldest country are always naked, nothing more, it was not an insult, it was not disrespectful, it was just an ascertainment, nothing more. what "ILoveSuzaneAndHector" said was that Jabbath didn't understood what I was saying. and none of us said he wasn't here for fun nor doesn't appreciate that they are naked all the time. 

and to be honest there is a lot of people here on CC who are not here for fun but just to criticize the couple. I have NEVER seen a couple without something negative about them, I've seen "they never fuck", "They just fuck they never do anything else", "they never leave the house, they don't have a job", "they are never in the house, I pay for nothing", or my fav "I don't pay to see men naked". people here on CC are not here for fun, but to to criticize. that's sad because all those sites, RLC, VV, VHTV... they are interesting, ok there is couple that are weird, or that we don't like, but nobody force us to watch those we don't like. So I am sad to see that people cannot just appreciat what they see. (sorry for that I just wanted to say what was in my mind haha)

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Qwerty57 said:

is there someone here who said people are not here for fun? I just said that people in the coldest country are always naked, nothing more, it was not an insult, it was not disrespectful, it was just an ascertainment, nothing more. what "ILoveSuzaneAndHector" said was that Jabbath didn't understood what I was saying. and none of us said he wasn't here for fun nor doesn't appreciate that they are naked all the time. 

and to be honest there is a lot of people here on CC who are not here for fun but just to criticize the couple. I have NEVER seen a couple without something negative about them, I've seen "they never fuck", "They just fuck they never do anything else", "they never leave the house, they don't have a job", "they are never in the house, I pay for nothing", or my fav "I don't pay to see men naked". people here on CC are not here for fun, but to to criticize. that's sad because all those sites, RLC, VV, VHTV... they are interesting, ok there is couple that are weird, or that we don't like, but nobody force us to watch those we don't like. So I am sad to see that people cannot just appreciat what they see. (sorry for that I just wanted to say what was in my mind haha)

The criticism was not directed at u but rather at the fact that someone else thought that the answer was taken as deadly serious. My interpretation was that the entire thing was to be funny and sarcastic. 

• Upvote 2

Yep totally meant sarcastic... No offense to anyone.

But on the other side I have a friend who lived in Finland quite a long time. And he told me that its pretty common there people in winter rather crank the heating up so they can wear very little clothing than wearing thick clothes. My friend once asked his Finnish friend about it and he laughed and said its quite normal in Finland and in Russia people even wear less clothing in winter at home.

He said people in very cold winters and areas have no summer so they make their "own summer" at home. Temperatures of 25 centigrade are pretty common sometimes even cranking uo to 26 or 28 centigrades. Most important in Finland and Russia not food and drink its the heating which can be real powerful. When its not enough they use additional electric heaters 

• Upvote 2