Tver - Split 7

StnCld316

On 3/8/2018 at 5:15 PM, Oldstalker said:

Excellent caps thanks golfer06. There may ?? be an opportunity soon in daylight as Tanya is there with a blonde girl in the bedroom.

O/T does the 06 refer to your handicap?

Who is Tanya? i think i missed it/ the slim girl that is living in Tver is July? or not? And which is Tanya?

2200 A new role for Tanya as party organiser and director; Sun is not present (a bonus) and Mark is. I know he often travelled in the past and, as an experienced, if occasionally less willing, participant in V-V activity based parties he should be a help. IMHO if Tanya were to connect with someone more like him then so much the better. I know he was accused of violence towards Susan a while ago in the old flat but in his defence it came after very sustained and significant/severe provocation from her. He is certainly NOT a serial wife beater!

2320 and the odious Sun is back and has joined in; watch the evening deteriorate!  I notice Suzy is at home, chez Mark and Suzy so I do not know how long Mark will stay. I hope for a while as Sun ought to be afraid of him.

Edited by Oldstalker
to complete earlier missing info.

7 hours ago, Oldstalker said:

0145 Tanya is massaging Mark beside Mike and John in the L/R on the mattress near cam 1; she could be a little while. There is quite a lot of him to do!

was there anything more than massage?  Is he cheating on Suzy?

35 minutes ago, Mothtut said:

was there anything more than massage?  Is he cheating on Suzy?

No, they all went to bed afterwards. M, J and Tanya all had cups of tea or similar whilst Mark lay in the L/R then all to bed in their own rooms except Mark - sleeping in the L/R.

• Like 2

• StnCld316 changed the title to Tver Apartment - Split 7
  • 2 weeks later...

The reason why zoe (Natasha) left sun (Giorgi) was because sun wanted to promote orgies and zoe was not keen on that. As we saw he tried to dominate her to no effect. Does anyone know where zoe has ended up now?

• Like 2