Welcome back IRMA

24.01.2017  Irma and Jessica both lie naked on the bed talking about Alex. (Jessica met him the other night when they went to swingers club with Karol)

Jessica: He is so grown up so big but has a speck ... Irma: Sometimes he behaves like a little boy whose mother was offended and have a sense of guilt that he had done something wrong. And sometimes when I get nervous and brainwash him, he comes and looks at me with a sense of guilt just like a little boy. This may be related to something that happened a long time ago and now causes problems. Irma: I liked when we washed in the shower and he looked: You're so horny. Irma: Are you done already? He: No. Irma: So finish it because it gets cold.
Irma: Karol did not manage to go through all the ... Jessica: She said something? Irma: She did not say. I think so. I got that impression. Jessica: And he said something? Irma: No, only the next morning on Monday he wrote to me, "Good morning. Blah, blah, blah ... I Hope that you enjoy yours." I didn't reply. I hold him in abeyance because I have my own problems and I do not get along. I did not answer him. The poor guy was nervous. It is like a child. Don't know what to do with him. He behaves as I would like. And the more it deepens the more we get tired. I do not know what will happen in the next moment. Jessica: He does not blackmailing you in some way? Irma: No, no blackmails just poured his grievances. Harmless boy. He does not harm anyone. Actually, I do not know but what this is - harmless. It comes in a variety of such adoption and he likes it. If he likes you let it.

Later Nora comes.
Jessica: Did you have fun? N: I met with a friend. Irma: She didn't have fun just met with a friend. These are two different things. Jessica: Business meeting? N: We drank coffee. N to Jessica: The first time I see you without panties. They spoiled you. Jessica laughs happy. And widely opens her thighs. N: This is the invitation? J with a laugh: jump. Irma: This is butterfly. I showed you a butterfly. N: Two butterflies please. I & J both open widely legs. N drools fingers of both hands and pretends that is going to touch them. The girls quickly turn away. Jessica: Nooo! Irma: This must be done gently. N: Gently? Well, think again. Irma opens her thighs. Jessica: Did you wash hands? Irma licks her fingers. Jessica: No you have to wash your hands. Nora to Jessica: Come on. Jessica: You need to wash your hands. Irma: Wash. N out. Irma to Jessica: I wonder if with this game Nora goes far or not? N returns with clean hands

Nora: You know this joke. I & Jessica: No. N: I'll show you. Come on. Irma immediately opens her thighs and J after a moment's hesitation. N drools fingers: Gently. Irma is quiet with open legs and J screeches and closes her legs. N: That's what it is. Do you understand? Irma: 2 times came in and out. Even nothing noticed. N: Now we'll do differently. She pulls out a container with a spray bottle and sprays her hands. Irma: Disinfection. N out and soon returned with a container and a pen. I & J open legs again. Then gently. N pretends to penetrate them. 
N: I do not know what you have experienced but I knew a girl who masturbated with everything. Nora lists items: combs .... and even a cigar box. Irma: Believe me, anything like that I did not masturbate. N: But you understand that the imagination is a big deal. Irma seen here people using things like cucumbers, tomatoes and corn. N: It was all nice and disinfected in a condom. When the desire is any phallic object caused excitement.
Irma: I guess that after the stories Jess will have a marathon. N: What kind of stories? Irma: will be the marathon .... Irma to Jessica: What's it called? Jessica: What are you talking about? Irma: Squirt. Squirt Marathon. Every day we had squirt marathon. Girls begin talk about. Orgasm and ejaculation. When is the orgasm and when is ejaculation when is not. Later, they are talking about lubricants for vibrators. 
N: I think that if the boy lived here you would kill yourself because of him and you would parade half-naked. Irma: No. Vice versa. N: If you started do something with him he quickly become impotent.

Next topic Ruslan. I: We wanted to massage him but he could not make it. N: I fully understand him. I: I also understand  but it was not our fault. We wanted to do everything right. J: In order to feel pleasure. I: It seemed to us that everything will be hop, hop and now. N: And who was that? I: I and J ... She knows how to do it. I: At the beginning he got it up and we began to stimulate it with breast but later it went soft in my hands. N: That's because you got it in your hands. If she (points to J) took .... I: He asked if Jess will not protest. She said she won't and it was over. He dropped! Then again got up for her. Jess explains that he wanted her to suck him. I: He did say nothing like that. He talked about the hands. J: I understood that he wanted me to suck him. Irma: No, He suggested you to do him with hands. Nora leaves. I cries out that he wanted to sleep with her. Later, the girls discuss the terms of trip with Ruslan. It turns out that they can't go. He comes visit them on Thursday,

They go to sleep.

• Upvote 9

2 hours ago, kitek said:

24.01.2017  Irma and Jessica both lie naked on the bed talking about Alex. (Jessica met him the other night when they went to swingers club with Karol)

Jessica: He is so grown up so big but has a speck ... Irma: Sometimes he behaves like a little boy whose mother was offended and have a sense of guilt that he had done something wrong. And sometimes when I get nervous and brainwash him, he comes and looks at me with a sense of guilt just like a little boy. This may be related to something that happened a long time ago and now causes problems. Irma: I liked when we washed in the shower and he looked: You're so horny. Irma: Are you done already? He: No. Irma: So finish it because it gets cold.
Irma: Karol did not manage to go through all the ... Jessica: She said something? Irma: She did not say. I think so. I got that impression. Jessica: And he said something? Irma: No, only the next morning on Monday he wrote to me, "Good morning. Blah, blah, blah ... I Hope that you enjoy yours." I didn't reply. I hold him in abeyance because I have my own problems and I do not get along. I did not answer him. The poor guy was nervous. It is like a child. Don't know what to do with him. He behaves as I would like. And the more it deepens the more we get tired. I do not know what will happen in the next moment. Jessica: He does not blackmailing you in some way? Irma: No, no blackmails just poured his grievances. Harmless boy. He does not harm anyone. Actually, I do not know but what this is - harmless. It comes in a variety of such adoption and he likes it. If he likes you let it.

Later Nora comes.
Jessica: Did you have fun? N: I met with a friend. Irma: She didn't have fun just met with a friend. These are two different things. Jessica: Business meeting? N: We drank coffee. N to Jessica: The first time I see you without panties. They spoiled you. Jessica laughs happy. And widely opens her thighs. N: This is the invitation? J with a laugh: jump. Irma: This is butterfly. I showed you a butterfly. N: Two butterflies please. I & J both open widely legs. N drools fingers of both hands and pretends that is going to touch them. The girls quickly turn away. Jessica: Nooo! Irma: This must be done gently. N: Gently? Well, think again. Irma opens her thighs. Jessica: Did you wash hands? Irma licks her fingers. Jessica: No you have to wash your hands. Nora to Jessica: Come on. Jessica: You need to wash your hands. Irma: Wash. N out. Irma to Jessica: I wonder if with this game Nora goes far or not? N returns with clean hands

Nora: You know this joke. I & Jessica: No. N: I'll show you. Come on. Irma immediately opens her thighs and J after a moment's hesitation. N drools fingers: Gently. Irma is quiet with open legs and J screeches and closes her legs. N: That's what it is. Do you understand? Irma: 2 times came in and out. Even nothing noticed. N: Now we'll do differently. She pulls out a container with a spray bottle and sprays her hands. Irma: Disinfection. N out and soon returned with a container and a pen. I & J open legs again. Then gently. N pretends to penetrate them. 
N: I do not know what you have experienced but I knew a girl who masturbated with everything. Nora lists items: combs .... and even a cigar box. Irma: Believe me, anything like that I did not masturbate. N: But you understand that the imagination is a big deal. Irma seen here people using things like cucumbers, tomatoes and corn. N: It was all nice and disinfected in a condom. When the desire is any phallic object caused excitement.
Irma: I guess that after the stories Jess will have a marathon. N: What kind of stories? Irma: will be the marathon .... Irma to Jessica: What's it called? Jessica: What are you talking about? Irma: Squirt. Squirt Marathon. Every day we had squirt marathon. Girls begin talk about. Orgasm and ejaculation. When is the orgasm and when is ejaculation when is not. Later, they are talking about lubricants for vibrators. 
N: I think that if the boy lived here you would kill yourself because of him and you would parade half-naked. Irma: No. Vice versa. N: If you started do something with him he quickly become impotent.

Next topic Ruslan. I: We wanted to massage him but he could not make it. N: I fully understand him. I: I also understand  but it was not our fault. We wanted to do everything right. J: In order to feel pleasure. I: It seemed to us that everything will be hop, hop and now. N: And who was that? I: I and J ... She knows how to do it. I: At the beginning he got it up and we began to stimulate it with breast but later it went soft in my hands. N: That's because you got it in your hands. If she (points to J) took .... I: He asked if Jess will not protest. She said she won't and it was over. He dropped! Then again got up for her. Jess explains that he wanted her to suck him. I: He did say nothing like that. He talked about the hands. J: I understood that he wanted me to suck him. Irma: No, He suggested you to do him with hands. Nora leaves. I cries out that he wanted to sleep with her. Later, the girls discuss the terms of trip with Ruslan. It turns out that they can't go. He comes visit them on Thursday,

They go to sleep.

Thanks Kitek, brilliant. And there's me thinking they were talking about Disney Movies...:dodgy:

27.01 around 11:48

Irma: What days do you work?

Jess: Today, tomorrow, Sunday and Tuesday.

Irma: You overwork yourself. Should also rest.

Jess: Tell  in 2 words how was it?

Irma: Danaya liked it.

Jess: I'm shocked. And you were so worried.

Irma: I was afraid it would be wrong and it turned out that everything was fine. When I came they were in the bar drinking. I thought it was specifically that we have when we come upstairs. Later we went to bondage room and to the cinema. Later we went to the next room. There were three couples. Each hid in  corner. It was dark, no one could see each other. We found that there is nothing and went to the hot tub. When we sat 2 pairs came to the pool and one came up to us. During this time Alex did a massage because I hurt my back. Me first and then Danaya. I did Danaya breast massage so Alex also started doing Danaya breast massage.

Jess: Oh ...

Irma: Alex told us that the couple wanted to have some fun with us. The girl suggested that she play here with us and her husband later fucks us.
Jess: Aaaah ...

Irma: Alex said about this when they were in the pool. I said, "Alex I would play with her,"

Alex said: NO.

Irma: her husband had big dick. She shows the length and thickness

Jess: So it is understandable why she is looking for his victims.

Irma: Basically she was riding him but could not see any excitement in her. Later in the pool were two pairs which we did not like. We went to the sauna. The sauna was great. There was a lot of steam but neither I nor Dayana felt discomfort. Alex, as usual was joking. When we washed he sat, he watched us and hid a little and masturbated. I thought that was weird. He told us to continue. I told him that I was cold and I want to leave now. We went to Mac Donald. When in front of us a couple was busy fucking I saw that Danaya was embarrassed. She was not used to watch ... At the end we walked into a room where guy fucked his woman. I lay down on the pillow close to him. The guy looked me in the eye and accelerated. Super fucker. I liked it. She was in such a pose (shows), and he did so (shows). Danaya liked. Alex was ready to immediately buy tickets for Friday and Saturday, when people will be even more. And everything is more expensive. I saw that at the entrance couple pays 40 euros.

Last night, Irma and Danaya with Alex again went the swingers club

Before leaving, Jess asked if she liked it last time. She said that Danaya wants a look. On the question of Nora if she is going to fuck, Irma said: NO but Danaya wants to look at asses.

This morning Irma and Jess were talking but it was all whispers.

• Upvote 8

9 minutes ago, kitek said:

Irma: I was afraid it would be wrong and it turned out that everything was fine. When I came they were in the bar drinking. I thought it was specifically that we have when we come upstairs. Later we went to bondage room and to the cinema. Later we went to the next room. There were three couples. Each hid in  corner. It was dark, no one could see each other. We found that there is nothing and went to the hot tub. When we sat 2 pairs came to the pool and one came up to us. During this time Alex did a massage because I hurt my back. Me first and then Danaya. I did Danaya breast massage so Alex also started doing Danaya breast massage.

Irma: Alex told us that the couple wanted to have some fun with us. The girl suggested that she play here with us and her husband later fucks us.

Irma: Alex said about this when they were in the pool. I said, "Alex I would play with her,"

Irma: Basically she was riding him but could not see any excitement in her. Later in the pool were two pairs which we did not like. We went to the sauna. The sauna was great. There was a lot of steam but neither I nor Dayana felt discomfort. Alex, as usual was joking. When we washed he sat, he watched us and hid a little and masturbated. I thought that was weird. He told us to continue. I told him that I was cold and I want to leave now. We went to Mac Donald. When in front of us a couple was busy fucking I saw that Danaya was embarrassed. She was not used to watch ... At the end we walked into a room where guy fucked his woman. I lay down on the pillow close to him. The guy looked me in the eye and accelerated. Super fucker. I liked it. She was in such a pose (shows), and he did so (shows). Danaya liked. Alex was ready to immediately buy tickets for Friday and Saturday, when people will be even more. And everything is more expensive. I saw that at the entrance couple pays 40 euros.

Before leaving, Jess asked if she liked it last time. She said that Danaya wants a look. On the question of Nora if she is going to fuck, Irma said: NO but Danaya wants to look at asses.

Thank you Kitek. as usual...

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Thanks kitek

To confirm for those curious, Alex is Irma's friend, not boyfriend. I believe he is desperate to fuck her but she has never let him. He is in the worst possible 'friend zone' :biggrin:

And Irma said he has a tiny penis :angel:

Ha, well that won't help...:blush:

19 hours ago, kitek said:

Oh really ... blows those guys claiming these are all innocent normal girls out the water. Also on the basis they really should get up to more in the apartments. honestly hearing about sexual escapades outside the flat, not just here, does make me think we are actually being shortchanged. Note the couples tend to have their sex in front of us sometimes in the case of Vanessa, Nina and Kira, Masha with a third or even fourth party. How much other sex have the girl had outside because like I said this really blows the idea that they are not out the water but then we knew about Belle etc. whatever she may have said.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Oh really ... blows those guys claiming these are all innocent normal girls out the water. Also on the basis they really should get up to more in the apartments. honestly hearing about sexual escapades outside the flat, not just here, does make me think we are actually being shortchanged. Note the couples tend to have their sex in front of us sometimes in the case of Vanessa, Nina and Kira, Masha with a third or even fourth party. How much other sex have the girl had outside because like I said this really blows the idea that they are not out the water but then we knew about Belle etc. whatever she may have said.

They just don't leave the Apartment everyday to buy Bacon and Eggs.  These Girls have been around the block quite a few times.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 4