Welcome back IRMA

4 hours ago, Suckfootsoles said:

Irma honey bear, do not leave, you are the best and sexiest and you display it w/o hiding. Do not leave on 4/4, hide in the mystery closet, Spain will not know if you stay for a awhile.  Hell they are letting in thousands of Syrians, what's one Irma baby?  Enroll into a school, get extended, hide at Nora's setup 2 cams in their guest room.  We all love you to death.  If you have to leave, come back in 90 days. :heart:

You might love her and that is a problem you need to take up with your psychologist.  I could care less about Irma......she can go and never, ever, come back as far as I'm concerned.

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You might love her and that is a problem you need to take up with your psychologist.  I could care less about Irma......she can go and never, ever, come back as far as I'm concerned.

No, the rest of the "do nothings show nothing clan of B1 and B2" are a waste of breath. There is un-steller Stella, no show twins, Irma and Nora woke up the death spiral B1.  B2 is nothing, a desert, B1 will be filled with I phone promotors.  Belle is going is going to seek out Beardo (great Lola loser taste) I am afraid.

14 hours ago, Suckfootsoles said:

No, the rest of the "do nothings show nothing clan of B1 and B2" are a waste of breath. There is un-steller Stella, no show twins, Irma and Nora woke up the death spiral B1.  B2 is nothing, a desert, B1 will be filled with I phone promotors.  Belle is going is going to seek out Beardo (great Lola loser taste) I am afraid.

Add Irma to that and I'll agree 100%

10 hours ago, Suckfootsoles said:

If you do not like Irma, why are reading in this "welcome back Irma" section?

Because we don't live in a totalitarian state. I have just read someone say Belle was very dull outside parties in the Belle section. Well they are entitled to their opinion just like I said I found K&K boring with their every day faux lesbian act. I am allowed to say it and I defended my corner. I find little as tedious as the Twins dancing because they are not very good and it is always the same, but damn they pose well on a bed.

• Upvote 3

19 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Because we don't live in a totalitarian state. I have just read someone say Belle was very dull outside parties in the Belle section. Well they are entitled to their opinion just like I said I found K&K boring with their every day faux lesbian act. I am allowed to say it and I defended my corner. I find little as tedious as the Twins dancing because they are not very good and it is always the same, but damn they pose well on a bed.

Belle is very strange coming back, Gina or someone walks down the hall no eye contact, why the hell she come back, non-social.  B1 bunny party staring at the phone, right now staring at the phone, boring chick,  she is conniving like Nicole, waiting for something to jump, take over, must be the communism in her rather than relax like Angie.  She is a bore right now.

19 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

you responding to right person? I do not know what your corner is???

• 3 weeks later...
On 30/3/2017 at 10:56 PM, FartLeyHatboy said:

Bye Bye Irma, don't come back ever again!

There really ought to be a disaproove button for that kind of sentiment. Irma's immense popularity can be seen from her roommates who look up to her as well as the high amount of views this paricular room thread has. Watch it drop until she gets back as she surely must.

• Upvote 3