Become Participant at VHTV

Just now, Yury said:

У меня же в профиле написано. Взгляни под аватарку. :biggrin:

Год назад вроде что-то другое было. Ослеп, видимо, сутками перед монитором сидячи =))

43 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Interesting! 

@Voyeur House TV can you span the globe or are you limited to certain countries? I supoose there could be legal ramifications in certain locals. Be careful. 

My biggest suggestion for you is this, keep things fun, entertaining, and fresh. VV has proven that each person has a shelf life. This should not be a lifetime job. It's not for married couples and it's not for people with kids. Don't be afraid to rattle the cage every now and shed dead weight when necessary. Subscribers shouldn't have an expectation of constant sex, but they do expect constant sexiness and no hiding.

PS, I think you are all about to become quite rich! 

We are not limited to certain countries and when we enter in the new juridacy, our lawyers research everything from A to Z so we don't let down our participants and the company would not face any lawsuits. 

Ha-ha, we do our best, at least we try. Working with people is not an easy thing. Basically, HR takes most of the time and effort, and it takes more time for some people to get to the voyeur style of living. But we do believe in our participants and support them as much as we can.

You wish. We may become reach as soon as we grow up to 20-30 apartments (this point is not that far, by the way). Right now we re-invest all the money we get into development and advertising, as well as additional things we research and plan to introduce. So far, so good. Thank you, Amy!

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@Voyeur House TV Curious to know what are the must nots? I'm guessing #1 is that one must not look into the cams and #2 is one must not hide. Are there others?

Also, what amont of time per day is the tenant expected to be home? 

lol Damned if you do,Damned if you don't .Our esteemed critics here on this forum will guide you .