Become Participant at VHTV

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

i hate to keep talking about the xgdwhoever apt but this is ridiculous. it serves 2 kinds of viewers. the kind that want to see people doing nothing while clothed & the kind that want to see an empty house. i'm sure that those viewers are very happy!

If in that house they did something,some activities,anything than anyone does in real life i would acept the thing..it's real life,this is an voyeur site,but what they are doing in that place isn't nothing of that..VH must mantain an minimum of qualitie level and activitie,to me sinserly what it looks it's..four persons trying to stay the max amount in an place without having to do nothing and taking the privilegies of that($).what still amazes me it's with so many of us saying  the same thing and nothing doing  to make any change or nothing.

Am I right ?

It seems the salary of cam workers in voyeur house is totally confidential. Lack of transparency comes mostly from one reason, unfair conditions. If not, why hide this essential information ? I believe no one has a fix salary, but fully variable one. Which is not great as in a revenue sharing business, how could participant be sure the stats are not fake ...

What do you think ?

18 minutes ago, sigmaOO said:

Am I right ?

It seems the salary of cam workers in voyeur house is totally confidential. Lack of transparency comes mostly from one reason, unfair conditions. If not, why hide this essential information ? I believe no one has a fix salary, but fully variable one. Which is not great as in a revenue sharing business, how could participant be sure the stats are not fake ...

What do you think ?

i think most are unaware of the true facts but feel that they are still better off than they would be otherwise. rent, food, and $ basically for doing what they would do anyway. but they most likely are underpaid.

29 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i think most are unaware of the true facts but feel that they are still better off than they would be otherwise. rent, food, and $ basically for doing what they would do anyway. but they most likely are underpaid.

I agree it's better than many other situations that happen in life:  being paid cheap and having a comfortable house could be perfect at some time. If you need to study something, recover from depression, escape from a weir family, practicing your painting art, reading many books, it could almost be a real luxury to not have to spend your savings or to have to work as cheesy jobs. Just doing what you like.

But fuck, why no actual salary numbers appear ?

Well..I want to an VH participant,so all I have to do it's(seing s,x,g,d)it's to be in house some few hours a day..check..no intimacy it's needed,sex it's not needed on cams..fine with that(will do outside)..take at least one long shower back to cam a day..ok..I am innn.

• Like 3

On 05/09/2017 at 10:54 PM, ze81 said:

Well..I want to an VH participant,so all I have to do it's(seing s,x,g,d)it's to be in house some few hours a day..check..no intimacy it's needed,sex it's not needed on cams..fine with that(will do outside)..take at least one long shower back to cam a day..ok..I am innn.

LOL... At least, a very long shower. ;-)

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, sigmaOO said:

LOL... At least, a very long shower. ;-)

Gona try but will hard to be for sooo long in shower as those nothings..also think gona be kinda hard to maintain most of the time back to cam..must be Totaly focused!Also almost forgeted..must cook something from time to time..and lots of clothes washings..then I must adapte for going to bed at 22:00,and of course no sex,well not in cams.Think it's possible!!