Voyeur-Villa Stages a Comeback

They lost Clive. Imagine the scores of silent others. Next month is going to be rough on their income stream, I would imagine. 

Jabbath, how long are you gonna last? 

Are there any other CC members left with a subscription? Chime in please.

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

They lost Clive. Imagine the scores of silent others. Next month is going to be rough on their income stream, I would imagine. 

Jabbath, how long are you gonna last? 

Are there any other CC members left with a subscription? Chime in please.

I am very very very very kind and give them until end of february

19 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I bet a lot of switchers, especially with the arrival of Eric and Layla. Given that VV appears be rather quiet about the situation and they don't seem to have a sense of urgency, I'm wondering if they really do control VH. 

of  course  they do... That's the whole reason why  Jackie is there... they needed a few good starter tenants  so they  has Jackie Katya and Ruslan  move into those apts.     both sites are run  by the same people.

They admitted they uses same Software and cams because it was easier for them to start. They are now more professional than VV ever was and the site is growing now. So no I dont think its a pure VV thing. Possible one of the VV managers or shareholders went rogue and built VHTV? 

My Opinion and it just that, it is not run by the same company, and the concept to me is far more like RLC than VV with the exception MR. ROPE, but I have yet to see BDSM there because the girls are always clothed in his expeditions into that world.

But so has RLC deleved into the that world a few times as well.. I think the fellows that are running VHTV  are good bunch to work with, and the future is very bright for them. VV is just mostly gimmicks and is fading away because it has no real substance.

• Upvote 1

i paid for vv for a total of 3 months out of the past 6. at 1st gerda & kent drew me in cause they were having hot sex all the time. but they went on strike & it drew attention to how little everyone else was doing. old sofia was good at first also cause anna & alex had sex all the time & jackie had a lot when her bf came over. plus they were constantly nude or topless. but when bella came onboard there was very little to see. then the new apt free cams showed nothing whereas the terrace cam at old sofia showed a lot of sex & nudity. tver would occasionally have something going on but when only ruslan & katya were left alone for a week & did nothing but sit on the couch staring into space they completely lost me. compare that to zoe & jack who fucked 5 times a day when ivo & sonia vacationed and that drew me back again. then having iris & lex move in and seeing how much fun they had & how uninhibited they all were gave the site new life. again when zoe & jack vanished it showed how little was happening everywhere else carmen & bf would be fine as supporting players at sex parties but otherwise are not interesting since they really have no relationship. anna & alex are horrible together now & nothing aside from a complete breakup can save that situation. boro has been a complete joke with idiot nick, former golden couple ivo & sonia doing nothing. lisa could be saved only by dumping nick & moving out. the site has nothing to offer in it's current state & i think that 1 day we will wake up, turn it on, and it won't be there.

• Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

That day is fast approaching. So far, no one on CC has said that they are a subscriber, except for Jabbath and he's giving them till Feb to correct their course.  

OK, I'm a subscriber and have 64 days or less left until my subscription expires.

The or less is because I'm not confident it will still exist in 64 days.

this site had alot of potential for who like watching the sex like me but they have doing nothing for progress during this last year and now we have this result,for i renew my suscription on vv i need to see a serious cataclysm and a serious updates with the sound and videos quality

28 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Clive, you are absolutely correct. The problem not only lies with the tenants, but also the quality of the cams. Audio is simply atrocious. Of late, the buffering issues have become intolerable and finally, the sheer quality of the video feeds vary greatly and even the best cams are not that great. VH is already up 5 sets and they are about to serve match point to VV very soon I think. ?

and i'm talking about this all cameras stay blocked in night mode all the time,when you watch the bedroom of lisa i have the impression to watch permanently a couple live in a cave by the fault of that shit cameras