Voyeur-Villa Stages a Comeback

After the piss poor performance in Tver today, the ongoing slacker attitude of all the people in Sophia and Voro, and finally the toxic Anna and Alex relationship followed by the useless Anita, I declare that Voyeur-Villa is dead. There is no reason to visit this site any longer as of today. Perhaps, they may find a way to resurrect it, but it won't happen with any of the people who are there now. I'm moving on to VHTV until at least 50% of the VV tenants are moved out and the whole laziness of the site is corrected. I don't see it happenong though. Have fun bagging groceries Ivo and Sonia, I blame you two the most! 

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe it would be a good opportunity to save some vids from archives as they will be gone too when its over with VV.

Agreed. They do have some great voyeur moments over the last few months spread across the various apartments. Some are worth saving.

if VV don't do a serious updates and refresh some couples i give them 6 months before close the door,i have really liked VV but it's just not possible to continue in this condition,what a lack of ambition from this site,exept keep the money to the bank they have nothing to propose,too late they have lost me,during my last suscription i have praticaly not watching VV,look the job doing VH on only two months if you compare with the two years on vv  and you will found the answer for why all turn bad in this moment on vv,vv have just missed a very important thing THE INVESTMENT

• Upvote 2

Not dead but definitely on life support.

Boro - too late to resurrect and the apartment is crappy. Ivo and Sonia were washed up when they left the old Tula and have been decaying ever since. Nick and Lisa had potential but too many fights and not enough passion have doomed them to oblivion. Also, Ivo, Anex and Nick should have been expelled over the Nikita/Zoe incident and have been freeloading ever since.

Tula - Why the fuck did they ever bring Alex and Anna back from Sophia, they died in Bulgaria and should have been buried there. Anita showed promise when she arrived, but she never found a partner. I think she could still contribute if she were with the right man and in the right apartment. This apartment was a failure from the start, what sense is there in having a one bedroom apartment?

Tver - was the best of the bunch until Zoe and Jack  departed. Apartment is well set up for partying and two couples can interact without being too confined. Lex and Iris can't run the show on their own but are great with another couple. Carmen is a lazy cow and the piledriver isn't the right partner for her, too aggressive..

Sophia - grand disappointment. Bella was full of life when she arrived, but then spent two months rotting in a superb facility. When Lou arrived, the life was sucked out of the apartment and her. She has a "settle for" man and has lost all enthusiasm and passion. Nastya started out on life support, came around and exploded with the boyfriend and then died when he vanished. Although it is the gem of the apartments, it is too isolated from the rest of the project and needs to close.

Bottom line, three of the thirteen members worth trying to resuscitate and one apartment.

As I say not dead but fucking near there.

• Upvote 3

i am curious to know how many members of vv have switch to vh now,i know some members are again on both sites but look how many members of vv are on the vh thread now it's a sign,the most big deception for me it's anita i have waiting alot about her but what a dissapointment with her,it's like she is here just to make figuration and sleeping.

and last thing i'm so tired with this shit cameras quality and sound and these cameras stay blocked in night mode all the time specialy in bedroom of lisa/nick

• Upvote 2

Lucky for me I quiet VV right after Carmen fuck Alex And Tula turned into a peace of shit . Sofia turned into a peace of shit when Boobie arrived . So I did not want to spend money  for Voro to boring and Tver was fun but not worth the membership so I went to VH