Voyeur-Villa Stages a Comeback

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Oh, but Ivo the tech guy is on hand and ready to help. Can't get rid of him cause he can service the cams, my ass! He a lazy shit that sits around shitting all day long. Useless! 

i agree,ivo is one of the most lazy ass on vv

vv give zero informations at all,what's happened with zoe/jack for example,are they on vacation,have they left etc...it's just unacceptable for me,it's not with their all stupid tweets they will see my ass come back in the members zone

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Amy3 said:

But for some silly reason he gets a pass cause he can fix cam issues. Well, there are plenty of cam issues to fix and all I see him doing is sitting on his ass doing nothing!

a few weeks ago ivo fixed 1 of the cams in zoe & jack's br cause a lot of people complained. they probably don't tell him to fix the other cams cause no one is watching anymore.

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

When VV tweets that the show must go on, I take to mean Anna, Alex, Jack, and Zoe will not be coming back. Perhaps Lisa and Nick are next. No way this site can be sustained on the ones left behind. 

Dont think they mean it that way. Their tweets never make sense. I still think Zoe and Jack might be back. They would not left the painting on the door behind which both painted with such effort and passion.