Ideas & Feature Requests #1

10 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Yes. Totally yes, date info is going to be added as soon as possible with filter for date.

They will. We will introduce upgrade to filtering options so you could filter by more specific terms to find the moments you really want to watch, with participants you want to watch :)

Our tenants upload pictures to their social accounts time to time. Usually we repost them to Official VHTV account in Twitter.

Nice thing to consider, thanks. 

This is already done for Moments Operators in close group of users to test. Coming soon for everyone at VHTV too.

We see that became a problem. We will try to do something about it.

There you are. Welcome back here :biggrin:

6 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Yes. Totally yes, date info is going to be added as soon as possible with filter for date.

They will. We will introduce upgrade to filtering options so you could filter by more specific terms to find the moments you really want to watch, with participants you want to watch :)

Our tenants upload pictures to their social accounts time to time. Usually we repost them to Official VHTV account in Twitter.

Nice thing to consider, thanks. 

This is already done for Moments Operators in close group of users to test. Coming soon for everyone at VHTV too.

We see that became a problem. We will try to do something about it.

Thank you for your attention and again advocating on my own behalf.

I do not know how much would be compounded to this execution, but if it were possible in a drop-down menu (for example) to define in the time line use the hour and minutes of a certain event would be much simpler to obtain the RLC resource that I observed above.

Possibly a translation barrier here then follows an example,

I'm in Anna's apartment and when she returned the exact 01:00 I only managed to get this visualization positioning by the graph at 00:41 hrs and letting the tape run until it arrives at this time.

If I had the ability to select from a list 00:57 for example, I would get my desired image much faster.

In use of this feature, another practical application will allow you to switch to any cam by selecting this time and time stamp. of the screen.

In short the cam clock would be the precise reference for my search in the selection frame to any search in the timeline.

Could you make me understand?

If someone understood the idea and the context and can simplify more efficiently the way it is understood, I thank you in advance for this help.

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

@Voyeur House TV Ok, let's just say it's a given that I'm in love with make up and the whole idea of getting dressed up. I'm quite unsatisfied that almost all of the women care very little about getting all decked out. Occasionally Anna will put some makeup on, but even that is rare. The real problem is that they don't have a good place to work. I really wish the ladies had a real vanity and a dressing room where they could practice their makeup skills and try on their clothes. So, that's my wish, a vanity/dressing room cam. Thx ?

Amy3, why you don´t place a cam at your home???? :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, thedbear said:

I do not know how much would be compounded to this execution, but if it were possible in a drop-down menu (for example) to define in the time line use the hour and minutes of a certain event would be much simpler to obtain the RLC resource that I observed above.

You mean you'd like to select the exact HH:MM moment with dropdown menu? I see. We don't want to clog the UI of VHTV, that's why we'd better make Timeline as convenient as possible, so your request for additional dropdowns will just vanish because how good Timeline will be in the future.

I'm in Anna's apartment and when she returned the exact 01:00 I only managed to get this visualization positioning by the graph at 00:41 hrs and letting the tape run until it arrives at this time.

Zoom feature is already rolled out for our Operators - it works fine, we haven't yet received any bad feedback on new timeline version. It will be rolled out with zoom feature to everyone at VHTV pretty soon.

In use of this feature, another practical application will allow you to switch to any cam by selecting this time and time stamp. of the screen.

The screenshot will appear when you hover your cursor over timeline in next version. This has also been rolled out for Operators.

In short the cam clock would be the precise reference for my search in the selection frame to any search in the timeline.

You will be able to select the desired period of time to zoom it in and work within it's boundaries. Pretty convenient, by the way!

Don't think we forgot your comment, @thedbear ;)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Quer dizer que gostaria de selecionar o momento exato de HH: MM com o menu suspenso? Entendo. Não queremos entupir a UI da VHTV, por isso é melhor que Timeline seja o mais conveniente possível, de modo que seu pedido de listas suspensas adicionais desaparecerá, porque a Linha do tempo será boa no futuro.

O recurso de zoom já está implementado para nossos Operadores - funciona bem, ainda não recebemos nenhum feedback ruim sobre a nova versão do cronograma. Ele será lançado com recurso de zoom para todos na VHTV muito em breve.

A captura de tela será exibida quando você passar o cursor sobre a linha do tempo na próxima versão. Isso também foi implementado para Operadores.

Você será capaz de selecionar o período de tempo desejado para ampliá-lo e trabalhar dentro de seus limites. Muito conveniente, pelo caminho!

Não acho que esqueceu o seu comentário, @thedbear  ;)

The shortest line I've done so far here for something extensive and complex:

Operating this way and meeting our location and moving needs has then my approval in advance.:cool:

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

You mean you'd like to select the exact HH:MM moment with dropdown menu? I see. We don't want to clog the UI of VHTV, that's why we'd better make Timeline as convenient as possible, so your request for additional dropdowns will just vanish because how good Timeline will be in the future.

Zoom feature is already rolled out for our Operators - it works fine, we haven't yet received any bad feedback on new timeline version. It will be rolled out with zoom feature to everyone at VHTV pretty soon.

The screenshot will appear when you hover your cursor over timeline in next version. This has also been rolled out for Operators.

You will be able to select the desired period of time to zoom it in and work within it's boundaries. Pretty convenient, by the way!

Don't think we forgot your comment, @thedbear ;)

All the issues with Timeline now are gone. Please enjoy your view!

Feedback as expected.

Made test of random locations of viewing points in the timeline with prefrontal focus to the nearest 24 hours.
All responded well to my expectations. Even with load in proper time.
Test in all apartments.

One issue only.
Will the improvements described and planned above be implemented soon?

Thank you!

I;ve been watching reallifecam voyeur house and camards  for some time , I was a member of reallifecam until I was banned , the problem with voyeur house is the angle of your free cams . Your trying to bring people in ,but when they see crappy cams they are not interested your angles are all wrong they should be best cams in the apartment . In the first apartment another cam in livingroom 2nd apt the same as first 3rd apt livingroom cam sucks and the 4th apt bad location for livingroom cam and 5th as well free cams in apt 6th is a joke apt 7 and 8 the same, you trying to bring people in or chase them away . NOW THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION

j

Untitledew.png

453T35THGFGTRH.png

Untitledcd.png

WTREW.png

vf.png

HGFGTRH.png

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@Voyeur House TV have you ever considered creating an iPhone/Android app to run your site on a cell phone perhaps the app could be optimized to save data. 

Can be only made for Android as the prudish Apple people dont allow adult apps in their store. Android app can be made downloadable via an .apk-file. You dont need a store for it if you dont wanna pay fees for Googles Play Store.  Apple wont work unless you have Jailbreaked your device

Android should be no problem. Google has a great Development Kit for making apps. 

Apple is really shitty and picky. Thats why I dont have an apple device. Dont support their prudish and patronizing attitude against their customers