Ideas & Feature Requests #1

On 3/30/2017 at 8:29 PM, jjs said:

I;ve been watching reallifecam voyeur house and camards  for some time , I was a member of reallifecam until I was banned , the problem with voyeur house is the angle of your free cams . Your trying to bring people in ,but when they see crappy cams they are not interested your angles are all wrong they should be best cams in the apartment . In the first apartment another cam in livingroom 2nd apt the same as first 3rd apt livingroom cam sucks and the 4th apt bad location for livingroom cam and 5th as well free cams in apt 6th is a joke apt 7 and 8 the same, you trying to bring people in or chase them away . NOW THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION

Hi jjs, thank you for your feedback. We agree, some of these positions are not as good as they could be. Could you please propose better positions for free cams in these apartments? It would be much appreciated. 

On 3/30/2017 at 9:10 PM, jabbath1987 said:

This shows how bad we need a cam for the kitchen table in realm3 @Voyeur House TV

We are aware about this request.

5 hours ago, Amy3 said:

@Voyeur House TV have you ever considered creating an iPhone/Android app to run your site on a cell phone perhaps the app could be optimized to save data. 

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Can be only made for Android as the prudish Apple people dont allow adult apps in their store. Android app can be made downloadable via an .apk-file. You dont need a store for it if you dont wanna pay fees for Googles Play Store.  Apple wont work unless you have Jailbreaked your device

True. We'd better work harder on mobile version of VHTV so it becomes more lightweight. Data will be optimized for every platform soon, we will announce some changes that will affect this in a month or so from now.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Hi jjs, thank you for your feedback. We agree, some of these positions are not as good as they could be. Could you please propose better positions for free cams in these apartments? It would be much appreciated. 

True. We'd better work harder on mobile version of VHTV so it becomes more lightweight. Data will be optimized for every platform soon, we will announce some changes that will affect this in a month or so from now.

And please fix those soundbugs I reported to support guys. And have a nice and sunny weekend. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Voyeur House TV said:

You asked , but I see you have some apts with more then one living room cam turn them to free cam .

Untitled.png

Untitleda.png

Untitledaa.png

Untitledaaa.png

Untitledaaaa.png

Untitledaaaaa.png

Untitledaaaaaa.png

Untitledaaaaaaa.png

• Upvote 1

I don't know if this has ever been mentioned, but I think it would be useful to be able to have a favorites list of videos in the archive. Something like a star or something on the page with the video and be able to access it later from a favorites list. I've been bookmarking my favorites for now, but it's kind of a pain to have to rename every single one. It would be nice to just be able to click and be done.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

@Voyeur House TV Ok, this is a challenging request, but it's different and could really be a lot of fun. In the smmer could you send Anna, Alex, Dean, and Candy on an outdoor camping trip? Internet access could be an issue, so you might have to just record it and then either stream it or put it in the moments archive.  

Test a new couple in their apt while they are gone.

Just an idea!

Or just send them to a nice warm secluded place with a lawn for sunbathing and a swimming pool outside. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nack said:

And who sponsors that trip..?

Well the amount of viewers and potential new subscribers should cover it I guess. At the moment it's VH paying the appartements for them so I don't see a problem paying an appartement at a warm place with a swimming pool. ?

• Upvote 2