Ideas & Feature Requests #1

4 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Nice find, we will fix it ASAP. Thank you.

Thank you for your feedback. Actually, Grisha & Maria and their managers are preparing to move to all new apartment, therefore they may seem busy looking for options for them.

Thanks for answering. Hope you will give us information on other topics too: 

On 5/3/2017 at 10:47 AM, jabbath1987 said:

@Voyeur House TV    Please concentrate on some places outside eastern Europe and cold Russia for future appartements. We really have plenty of that appartements now. There are very nice places in the warmer south too. :biggrin:

I think that might be difficult to do. They need to visit the apartments and when it's so far south - a special person should be living there. 

As Amy said the competition helps. May be to gain more followers VH or VV will finally open apartments on the South.

On 5/3/2017 at 11:47 AM, jabbath1987 said:

@Voyeur House TV    Please concentrate on some places outside eastern Europe and cold Russia for future appartements. We really have plenty of that appartements now. There are very nice places in the warmer south too. :biggrin:

Do you mean Spain or Italy? We can watch some but not a lot. There's just one reason why most of the flats are in the "economically less developed parts of the world" like eastern Europe and Russia. I don't have to say what it is. Try to find young attractive people in Germany eager enough to exhibit their lives on a voyeur websites when they've got much more opportunities to earn. Western world will stay a viewer rather than participant I'm afraid.

3 hours ago, waldi said:

Do you mean Spain or Italy? We can watch some but not a lot. There's just one reason why most of the flats are in the "economically less developed parts of the world" like eastern Europe and Russia. I don't have to say what it is. Try to find young attractive people in Germany eager enough to exhibit their lives on a voyeur websites when they've got much more opportunities to earn. Western world will stay a viewer rather than participant I'm afraid.

It will be harder but definitely not impossible. Don't give up so fast

Camera settings before the tenants of the houses literally do not understand why not. This compared to other sites on your back. We can't get the image out of your night vision camera please take care of your camera.

How many months is still not a good image of the camera what we talked about for the site. I think it's hard for the site konuki was not successful. Night vision cameras are a complete disaster. Please show a little interest in the issues.

Remove 2 or 3 of your apartments  and you will fix the lag  issue.... you have too many cameras and not enough bandwidth....  you need to slow  down  and focus on  4  good apartments.

45 minutes ago, TMR1 said:

Remove 2 or 3 of your apartments  and you will fix the lag  issue.... you have too many cameras and not enough bandwidth....  you need to slow  down  and focus on  4  good apartments.

Have no lag issues at all. You are free user?

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Have no lag issues at all. You are free user?

yes.    takes me  10 minutes just  to  get a picture.... all day yesterday was just a black screen.   today is a little better  but as i'm typing this     it is buffering  every 3 seconds. 

VHTV  is the only  site  i have this problem with.... other viewers have this problem also.  With  RLC, VV, and Camarads  i have zero problems.

The reason  is most likely  distance  and bandwidth,   you have no lag because you're in Europe.  I'm in the USA.

https://mab.to/A8DB1TXoJ

This is just an example  of what I see, All day, Everyday.

in fact... this clip  is the best  i've seen vhtv in the past few days.  normally it is just a black screen  for 15 seconds, 3 seconds of viewing, then buffering again.

like i said... right now, buffering every 3 seconds nonstop.   it has been doing this   or worse  all day today.

Every  apartment  is like this.  Every one.... all free cameras,  and from what I hear from others, paid cameras do it too.

23 hours ago, TMR1 said:

Welp, considering we're planning to add more than 3 apartments within a month, we should cancel the whole project, following your recommendation.

Actually, there is no issue with bandwidth. We may lack of bandwidth when some data centers fail to deliver the service during force majeure conditions.

Your issue may be located within ISP-VHTV route. To check this, we need you to help us identifying the issue. To help us - just fill the form at voyeur-house.tv/support and select "Video lags and buffers all the time" subject. You will receive the instructions on how to run test and what to do next. Thank you.  

• Upvote 4