Ideas & Feature Requests #1

Just now, Amy3 said:

Is that camcaps that keeps capitalizing the second letter? It's doing that to me too and it's driving me nuts.

Nope I think it was just my stupid typo.:biggrin:  Have no problems with it in general. It does that every time when you post?

Just now, Amy3 said:

Very frequently. i disabled auto capitalize. Seems better now.

I sometimes write too much words capitalized in English because in German there are a lot more words beginning capitalized than in English. For example all nouns...

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Not planned for now. If there anybody ready to invest in such cam, we could get in touch and arrange the delivery there.

On 6/1/2017 at 8:43 PM, Amy3 said:

Also, any chance to change the names on the Casahot rooms. Brown and Black suck! Bliss and Ecstasy are way better.

We will propose that to CasaHot. We just named the rooms according to their original namings.

• 2 weeks later...

I think one of the greatest features would be closed caption(subtitles) translation to English like most foreign movies on tv have--I would love to know what the couples are saying to each other back and forth in those hot love making sessions ---especially lena-peter -- rose-artur -- silvia-josh -- and the banter between Ashley and Dean all through the night and this morning at anna's place

I have a suggestion regarding archive moments. Could a request system be set up where members could submit a request for a particular moment to be archived? There have been times when something I would have liked to be kept was not made into an archive moment.

Also, can archive moments only be created when they are still on the timeline. Is the chance to create one gone forever once it drops off the timeline?

5 minutes ago, stanley said:

I have a suggestion regarding archive moments. Could a request system be set up where members could submit a request for a particular moment to be archived? There have been times when something I would have liked to be kept was not made into an archive moment.

Also, can archive moments only be created when they are still on the timeline. Is the chance to create one gone forever once it drops off the timeline?

your timeline is only 24 hours but the operator timeline is 48 hours. if there is something you are looking for bring it to the attn of us by posting with the apt, date, time, & room & we probably can save it.

• Upvote 1