Ideas & Feature Requests #1

14 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

your timeline is only 24 hours but the operator timeline is 48 hours. if there is something you are looking for bring it to the attn of us by posting with the apt, date, time, & room & we probably can save it.

Yes we will help you.

@Voyeur House TV please make all VH apartments use the same shower curtain that Layne installed in Teya and Eva apartment. This would stop a lot of the bitching about hiding behind the curtain. Sara and Jeka, Anna and Alex, and Chloe and James would all be good places for the new shower curtain.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

@Voyeur House TV please make all VH apartments use the same shower curtain that Layne installed in Teya and Eva apartment. This would stop a lot of the bitching about hiding behind the curtain. Sara and Jeka, Anna and Alex, and Chloe and James would all be good places for the new shower curtain.

Thanks. Thats a good idea will forward that to James. Chloe and James place does not need curtain. Maybe our dear friend @Layne can tell us the brand or manufacturer of that awesome curtain :biggrin:

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Thanks. Thats a good idea will forward that to James. Chloe and James place does not need curtain. Maybe our dear friend @Layne can tell us the brand or manufacturer of that awesome curtain :biggrin:

It's hand made by me :)

I don't know how it's called in english, so there's a link https://www.maxidom.ru/catalog/tovary-dlja-sada-i-otdykha/teplicy-parniki-i-ukryvnye-materialy/plenka-parnikovaja/

Take a piece of proper size, wrap a side 3..4 times, make some holes. Profit.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Layne said:

It's hand made by me :)

I don't know how it's called in english, so there's a link https://www.maxidom.ru/catalog/tovary-dlja-sada-i-otdykha/teplicy-parniki-i-ukryvnye-materialy/plenka-parnikovaja/

Take a piece of proper size, wrap a side 3..4 times, make some holes. Profit.

Haha thanks you have great ideas. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, bean1111 said:

I disagree - Please remove all shower curtains. I want to see people in a shower without a curtain. If there absolutely HAS to be a curtain then move the cam inside the shower.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Here's idea. Get a bunch of crazy singles that are exhibitionsits and like to party hard and fuck anything and everything in sight and drop them in all into the empty spots in the compound.

and there should be plenty of spots soon.

• Upvote 1