Ideas & Feature Requests #1

23 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, but then she would take her directions too far and it became mechanical and contrived. When she lived on her own, it was more natural and relaxed. I'd watch her in her own place and for occasional parties with Alex and Lina.  

Second that. Petra did so much for VV and got nearly nothing from them. She deserves a good chance to have fun and earn money. But only as a Party guest as she should live with her daughter.

• Upvote 1

@Voyeur House TV if I could have just one improvement over everything else, it would be that you could lock the time line and be able to change rooms without then having to search again for the same time period. It would be brilliant just to change from camera to camera and keep the time the same, as if it was live. 

Could this be done? Or am I just dreaming!!

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, RichieC said:

@Voyeur House TV if I could have just one improvement over everything else, it would be that you could lock the time line and be able to change rooms without then having to search again for the same time period. It would be brilliant just to change from camera to camera and keep the time the same, as if it was live. 

Could this be done? Or am I just dreaming!!

This is done already in our development version of Timeline. These changes will become available for Beta testers, a.k.a. community operators withing two days from now. After we're done with changes, new Timeline with this feature will be rolled out to everyone.

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

This is done already in our development version of Timeline. These changes will become available for Beta testers, a.k.a. community operators withing two days from now. After we're done with changes, new Timeline with this feature will be rolled out to everyone.

That's fantastic news! Well done @Voyeur House TV!! keep up the brilliant work!

20 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

New Support page is available and is waiting for your questions and messages.

Let us know how it works for you. We made it easier to send your messages without any useless fields to be filled.

Little strange if you only get a generated standard answer when you chose to write under "I want to give a suggestion how to improve"