Ideas & Feature Requests #1

Hello and good evening. This is my first time commenting.

I discovered Real Life Cam and Voyeur House TV about a month ago. As a voyeur at heart, I really appreciate them. Not only seeing the sex but the personalities, the ups and downs of relationships, and the cultural differences. It has been fun.

At this time, I have only three suggestions. I won't pretend any of them are original but perhaps the repetition will be helpful. First, The beads have to go in Realm 1, Camera 3. It ruins the viewing experience for a lot of newbies like myself who want to enjoy Clara and & Stas. Second, a lesbian apartment would go over very well. Who doesn't enjoy the sight of two beautiful women going at it? Third, I know it's unlikely to happen but a translator into English would be awesome. Even if it were someone who translated only when it looked like things were about to heat up. Just a suggestion. :)

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Welcome to the VH forums! 

First, I agree completely about the beads. They must go. Also, Katie/Phil need to always leave the door open to the bedroom. It's not like anyone can see too much anyways. 

Second, a lesbian apt has been "in the works" for a very long time. It was looking like it was going to be Sally and that other girl, but the verdict is out on them actually doing anything. 

Third, a translator would be awesome, but I don't think the technology is good enough to be able to pick up the crappy audio from the cams. Also, if they know that we can understand them, it's likely to impact their behavior. Perhaps even negatively. This is one of the reasons these sites are banned where they live. Russia, Ukraine, Bulgaria. Not sure why Bulgaria is still banned though. Guess they are not too happy with them. Lol

Anyways, welcome again! 💗

It's interesting to know that the beads and closing doors only happens in Alex and Lina houses (Beads - C&S/E&L and Door - KP&LP and Z&T) so must be orders from them. The structure of the houses and cams disposal also helps that situation 
I understand the reasons but i guess it goes more against them then in favor. 

I tested myfreecam a few months ago now I test voyeurhousetv and I must say that I prefer your site for a much more resonnable price and the number of apartments they often pass that thing especially at mira and henry lol. mes it is missing something small for it to be perfect the multi cam and motion detector my otherwise frankly your site is perfect.
Last little thing at mika and layne I can see that it is strong and it is nothing compared to the other.

39 minutes ago, memeuu said:

Stop these gay apartments on regular VH. I suggest if ppl want to see gay, they should pay extra for that. It shouldn't included in regular VH apartments.  Its just nasty...

There's something out there for everyone. Just don't click on it and you won't see what goes on.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, memeuu said:

Stop these gay apartments on regular VH. I suggest if ppl want to see gay, they should pay extra for that. It shouldn't included in regular VH apartments.  Its just nasty...

I suggest that people like you may pay twice the price to have the pleasure to have access to a site like VH 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, memeuu said:

how about if you find another site for bigots & other holier than thou types. i'm sure they'll love having you!