Ideas & Feature Requests #1

5 hours ago, golfer06 said:

did you p m them yet? they have already stated that they aren't going to restore the free cams so if you want them to change their minds you should go directly to them & stop your endless complaining here. you won't change anything by being an irritating ---------!:dodgy:

firstly, I'm not a --------, as you think, secondly put yourself in the shoes of those who can not sleep and look vh like he is, I can tell you that he is far from generating interest because there is far too much camera without interest and when you have seen vh in the current state you will understand why I shout and I'm not the only one to think

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dmac7713 said:

firstly, I'm not a ---------, as you think, secondly put yourself in the shoes of those who can not sleep and look vh like he is, I can tell you that he is far from generating interest because there is far too much camera without interest and when you have seen vh in the current state you will understand why I shout and I'm not the only one to think

that's why they include replay and Archives in the price of membership :angel:

So you can still watch what you want when you want

maybe it's worth thinking about instead of asking for free cameras on more productive cameras
The goal is to be a winner for everyone, if you put free cameras in the rooms where people fuck all the time, no one will want to go premium
Already there are free cameras in all the apartments, this is not the case everywhere in the area
I hope for myself that it is the forum and its members that make people want to subscribe to VHTV
I do not know about you but it still gives you the desire to join the community by seeing lots of pretty pictures :blush:

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, moos54 said:

that's why they include replay and Archives in the price of membership :angel:

So you can still watch what you want when you want

maybe it's worth thinking about instead of asking for free cameras on more productive cameras
The goal is to be a winner for everyone, if you put free cameras in the rooms where people fuck all the time, no one will want to go premium
Already there are free cameras in all the apartments, this is not the case everywhere in the area
I hope for myself that it is the forum and its members that make people want to subscribe to VHTV
I do not know about you but it still gives you the desire to join the community by seeing lots of pretty pictures :blush:

You're right, CC gets VH more new subscribers than the free cams  get them, people see all the caps on here and want to see it live. A pic of a cumshot is great, seeing it actually fly is what I'd rather see!

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

You're right, CC gets VH more new subscribers than the free cams  get them, people see all the caps on here and want to see it live. A pic of a cumshot is great, seeing it actually fly is what I'd rather see!

the picture is good but see the action live is better what I could see before the camera passes premium and I find the idea absurd because it's a lot of spector pass

• Like 1

Just now, moos54 said:

please stop insult golfer 

please tell him to stop posting the same thing over & over & over & over & over.............................. or haven't you been paying attention? you are the 1 that should be telling him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dmac7713 said:

the picture is good but see the action live is better what I could see before the camera passes premium and I find the idea absurd because it's a lot of spector pass

or they joigned the premium board because they want more 

You want only free things, I think everyone has understood for a while
I only see 2 solutions, you use the support of VHTV to complain about that or you do like everyone else, you pay a subscription to continue watching what you seemed to appreciate
but complaining in the forum will not change the situation

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dmac7713 said:

put you in my place cretin I can not abonne at this moment which makes me very sorry I would like a lot knowing his now you know why I cry scandal because this situation is aaux desision ilogical participants who in my opinion are inconcient loss of viewer

le conseil que j'ai donné de ne pas insulter est aussi valable pour toi 

je penses que tu peux donner ton point de vue et donner tes raisons autrement 

et pas besoin que tu le répète 50 fois dans le forum, au bout d'une fois cela est amplement suffisant 

7 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

please tell him to stop posting the same thing over & over & over & over & over.............................. or haven't you been paying attention? you are the 1 that should be telling him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Golfer I suggest you worry about posting in the threads and Mods will moderate the forum.

4) Treat Moderators and their requests with respect. Or else.

• Like 1

Just now, Thestarider said:

Golfer I suggest you worry about posting in the threads and Mods will moderate the forum.

4) Treat Moderators and their requests with respect. Or else.

i see that he has been told. nice to see!