Anna & Alex - Part 1

I do not have any physical references to Alex and Anna.

I did not accompany them in VV and so for me they represent a couple occupying the largest apartment in cam cover so far (10) and with occupants expansion planned in 17 days (at least now the dates (ETA) are being fulfilled) .

I will therefore do my part (and for what I am already paying) to assist them.
For me they start their story today. Welcome and good luck !!

Move on ;

• Upvote 1

i dont like alex that much but i rely like anna she was the only genuinely nice person in VV ,she took shit from him and the others in Tula apartment and always smiled even went out her way to be nice to carmen and  anita, shame she chose him as her partner  but its her life So i say good luck to them and let this be a new fresh start.

31 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@Voyeur House TV Is the free living room cam stuck in night mode. 11am and it's black and white. 

BTW, this apt is too huge. Not the best thing for viewers. 

Maybe it was too dark for daymode to turn on? Now it's okay.

BTW, this apt is too huge. Not the best thing for viewers. 

Please explain. Thank you.

7 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Maybe it was too dark for daymode to turn on? Now it's okay.

Please explain. Thank you.

Huge apartments allow for more hiding places. Case in point, Amy and Alya. The would constantly hide in the toilet area and on the bathroom floor out of camera view. Alex and Anna may not hide, but new folks in that apartment might. That is one of the most frustrating things to us paying customers.

Nasty, Anton and Natasha are off camera constantly in the hallway. you said that you were going to add cameras in the blind areas.. I'll hold my breath!

I have a question for you @Voyeur House TV, Assuming that there is indeed a new couple coming 7 Feb and, hopefully, they are fantastic and interesting, are your stats sophisticated enough to give credit to the new couple rather than the boring Anna & Alex? This question has had me thinking since the arrival of Natasha and wondering if Anton & Nasty are getting the credit for doing nothing of interest.

• Upvote 2