Anna & Alex - Part 1

3 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

Nothing will happen. Because Alex will ruin it again. He is not quite sober, and will continue to drink.

When will he ever learn? Never I guess. I go back to my earlier comment. Maybe he sabotages himself on purpose because he really doesn't want to share Anna with anyone, but she insists on it, so he gets drunk as an excuse to ruin it.

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Quando ele vai aprender? Nunca eu acho. Volto ao meu comentário anterior. Talvez ele se saboteie de propósito porque ele realmente não quer compartilhar Anna com ninguém, mas ela insiste nisso, então ele fica bêbado como uma desculpa para arruiná-lo.

:cry::cry::cry: amy

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

When will he ever learn? Never I guess. I go back to my earlier comment. Maybe he sabotages himself on purpose because he really doesn't want to share Anna with anyone, but she insists on it, so he gets drunk as an excuse to ruin it.

He has drunk before he met Anna, did not he? And he fucked everything that was not fast enough on a tree, right?

He needs a therapy, Everything else will ruin the relationship. Sooner or later.

5 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Remember CC has "ears"
:dodgy:

I have decided that I don't give a fuck. I am going to really try hard not to be an asshole to them and say hurtful and mean things, but like I said, this is OUR forum to discuss what's happening in the apartments. They are more then welcome to join in, but I'm not going to sit here and be a cheerleader for them. I'm going to poke the fire when it starts to smoulder and I'm going to speculate until I have complete omniscience.

Amy, ninguém aqui é mais critico do que eu  e a minha critica  e a pior porque e pontuada em sarcasmos  e palavras de duplo sentido.

Porém também tenho o perfil de ser otimista e incentivador , quando assim o fazem por merecer .

No caso aqui  dou o premio por tentar ,Isto só para mim já vale muito.

Se falham , paciência, mas pelo menos tentaram 

I'm curious to see how the guest girl goes about this today. I have a feeling she is going to want to see some real action first. I mean a real hard Alex before she moves a finger and let's her boyfriend touch Anna.

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I have decided that I don't give a fuck. I am going to really try hard not to be an asshole to them and say hurtful and mean things, but like I said, this is OUR forum to discuss what's happening in the apartments. They are more then welcome to join in, but I'm not going to sit here and be a cheerleader for them. I'm going to poke the fire when it starts to smoulder and I'm going to speculate until I have complete omniscience.

That sounds indeed a bit upset Amy :biggrin: