Fuck this forum and it's Mod's!!!

HarleyFatboy

Oh I see since you called me out I guess I will tell the truth about your lying ass Mits, you called Leoras father names, called her cheap, as well as many other things that day,  including flame baiting several members of the forum and when asked to take it to flame wars you continued disrespect the Mods of which we all agreed on your punishment.and most of all you pissed her off enough she created an account just to tell you the truth and tell your ass off, in which you could not accept and again started to call her names. I see your memory is about as long a as your dick, and now that we know who curious is I will again be watching with both eyes wide open.

Once Banned always Banned !!!

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Oh I see since you called me out I guess I will tell the truth about your lying ass Mits, you called Leoras father names, called her cheap, as well as many other things that day,  including flame baiting several members of the forum and when asked to take it to flame wars you continued disrespect the Mods of which we all agreed on your punishment.and most of all you pissed her off enough she created an account just to tell you the truth and tell your ass off, in which you could not accept and again started to call her names. I see your memory is about as long a as your dick, and now that we know who curious is I will again be watching with both eyes wide open.

Once Banned always Banned !!!

i wish i had kept all those postings. yes i called her cheap cause its my opinion. and it could be the only possible breaking rules by offending tenants although i believe its almost funny.

i didnt call anything her father.... lol... omg... somebody asked me how i would feel if she was my daughter and somebody else would call her things (like i did)... and i asked him back what did he mean... i asked him if he was asking me how i would feel if my daughter would walk naked in a house masturbating & fucking & bj-ing in a house full of cams in fornt of thousands eyes of horny men masturbating viewing her... lol

"and most of all you pissed her off enough she created an account just to tell you the truth and tell your ass off" 

ok you made me laugh... thks man! - poor leora... :(

" I see your memory is about as long a as your dick "

hahahahahahahaha my memory is very strong and long (i m only 45 -younger than u) and a comparison with yrs would be at least FUNNY!

i sent u many kisses!

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/23/2017 at 9:30 PM, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm so tired of this forum being treated like the Mod's 10 year old kids are going to read it.  Fuck this forum and fuck the Mod's that make it for only the positive people.........the people that can say far worse than what I said to euromike.  I replied to a post of euromike's and it was taken down by the Mod's.....it was far more nice than his ever are!!!!    You fucking people and fucking Mod's are ruining this forum!!!   Fuck you all and have a good night......you bunch of meat packing faggot's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.   When I said "Fuck you all"......you all know who i'm talking about!!!

They all curtsy to the queen.

• Upvote 1

A recent quote of was changed to the mod's liking, that is wrong!!!!!!!!!!! That is Communism behavior.  This why RLC needs an apartments for each continent and viewed by that continent only.  This way people know the language, culture, humor and understand the people.  Listening to Russian all day long get tiresome, speak fucking English like like Beardo #2 did I understood Irma's conversation and Jessica's for a little bit she talking someone in her room 20 questions?  The only other thing I am paying for is hoping to watch B1 or B2 '69'.  Couples apartments sex is almost non-existent Leora, Zoya (we used to see Zoya's theater partner come around the apartment, beautiful girl when wearing skimpy clothing at night).  But the main thing having your statement changed without notice to someone else's liking.

• 10 months later...

WOW!!! I see not much has changed here. I can only imagine what might be said about me if I was still a Mod. I know what they said about me when I was. Some of it not too pretty.

My personal opinion. You folks take this stuff a little too far. One of the main reasons I bailed out. Too much hate and discontent with each other. Too many countries, each with their own thoughts and opinions trying to make everyone believe what they want them to believe. There are those here that if/when banned, still come around because they can't get by a day without the controversy. They eat and sleep it. The hate for each other and their opinions is what keeps them alive. There is so much more to life than a forum and a few naked people.

Sit back, read, laugh and then go about your life. The only thing that will change will be the happiness inside of you just knowing that you don't have to share the same bed with some of us. Lord only knows that we wouldn't want to have to share it with you.

• Like 4