Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Well it was a busy night in RLC land. I think Nicole has only been seeing the guy from last night. Looked like Jess had a bad cramp in her foot. Not use to all the walking.:biggrin: There was sex in 3 apartments I know for sure and a couple other maybes. I think I had a better time watching RLC last night without CC.

It could of been extreme dancing.  dancing_80_anim_gif.gif?width=40&height=

I saw sex at Stesha (guest), Masha, Nicole.  Are these the same for you??

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

Well it was a busy night in RLC land. I think Nicole has only been seeing the guy from last night. Looked like Jess had a bad cramp in her foot. Not use to all the walking.:biggrin: There was sex in 3 apartments I know for sure and a couple other maybes. I think I had a better time watching RLC last night without CC.

Yeah same here Des but i think CC should really think about what time and when to update the servers or whatever they were doing.I'm no techno guy but i really think  New Years Eve was not a good choice of day to do it,who ever makes these decisions just think about it a little more than you did this time.

2 minutes ago, cacjc said:

Yeah same here Des but i think CC should really think about what time and when to update the servers or whatever they were doing.I'm no techno guy but i really think  New Years Eve was not a good choice of day to do it,who ever makes these decisions just think about it a little more than you did this time.

I agree with that.  It would been a talkative night.

3 minutes ago, cacjc said:

agree, I went over to RLCF for the night.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, F219 said:

It could of been extreme dancing.  dancing_80_anim_gif.gif?width=40&height=

I saw sex at Stesha (guest), Masha, Nicole.  Are these the same for you??

Stesha guest and Masha guest (a picture seen can not be unseen:cry:) and Nicole. The two maybes were at A&E and N&B

5 minutes ago, cacjc said:

I don't think it was planed. I think the server crashed and they had to move to another one.

Happy New Year everyone, i watched into the early hours, Nicole started off with a stomach ache when she was chilling with her guy but she got over it and things got going, she was a lot more vocal knowing Jess was out, The guy could not keep it up this time and there were a few breaks. They had another round while Jess and the guy from earlier in the day were downstairs. Not as vocal from Nicole as she tries to keep quiet.

Midway through it all Nicole checked on Lima when she was heard going to bed and she also made phone calls to check on Jessica, i heard her telling her guy something about where  Jessica is after the call i picked out a few spanish words. She checked on Jessica too when she came back and things seemed a lot more friendly. Shows how caring Nicole actually is was quite surprised. 

The guy with Jessica was a true gentleman to her making sure she was ok and checking her foot for the pain etc they talked for a long time too before they kissed each others cheeks when he left. Don't think there is anything going on there it was too friendly.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Happy New Year everyone, i watched into the early hours, Nicole started off with a stomach ache when she was chilling with her guy but she got over it and things got going, she was a lot more vocal knowing Jess was out, The guy could not keep it up this time and there were a few breaks. They had another round while Jess and the guy from earlier in the day were downstairs. Not as vocal from Nicole as she tries to keep quiet.

Midway through it all Nicole checked on Lima when she was heard going to bed and she also made phone calls to check on Jessica, i heard her telling her guy something about where  Jessica is after the call i picked out a few spanish words. She checked on Jessica too when she came back and things seemed a lot more friendly. Shows how caring Nicole actually is was quite surprised. 

The guy with Jessica was a true gentleman to her making sure she was ok and checking her foot for the pain etc they talked for a long time too before they kissed each others cheeks when he left. Don't think there is anything going on there it was too friendly.

Agree.  Well said.