Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, sulzer25059 said:

Ive looked back on replay and yes its her

wow- didn't she have darker hair back then, trying to figure out why I didn't recognize her

thanks sulzer, glad to know my old brain cells still work hahahahahaha

Just now, beaver67 said:

wow- didn't she have darker hair back then, trying to figure out why I didn't recognize her

thanks sulzer, glad to know my old brain cells still work hahahahahaha

I did not recognize her either when she came to the apartment before i went to work and i was on big screen then too.  Doh

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, sulzer25059 said:

I did not recognize her either when she came to the apartment before i went to work and i was on big screen then too.  Doh

well it is good that she is doing well, and stayed in Barcelona- I liked her when she was in the apt

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Strange comment adjg, Thought you were in her fan club. Only doing the job? She's the most genuine girl RLC have ever had in Barca, She's 100% real :dodgy:

She may be real, and I do like her a lot, but she does wind the other girls up. She eats their food and drinks without asking. She never paid Michelle back for a taxi fare after M invited her to a party (they agreed to split the bill but Nicole reneged.) Her unique weirdness does make her fun to watch, but I imagine she is difficult to live with. It's fine being on the outside looking in.

I agree that any hostility towards her from the night in B1 where she kept accidentally interrupting Nora and Kiko is ridiculous though

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Whose Nikki. She was a pixie...

she use to live in B1 a long time ago, when Nora was there

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

She may be real, and I do like her a lot, but she does wind the other girls up. She eats their food and drinks without asking. She never paid Michelle back for a taxi fare after M invited her to a party (they agreed to split the bill but Nicole reneged.) Her unique weirdness does make her fun to watch, but I imagine she is difficult to live with. It's fine being on the outside looking in.

I agree that any hostility towards her from the night in B1 where she kept accidentally interrupting Nora and Kiko is ridiculous though

I like a bit of weirdness in a girl...:dodgy:

I think she's a bit naive and she's not totally blameless in all this but at the end of the day, she's still my girl...:heart:

• Upvote 2