Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

10 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Our Friends at VHTV understand the value of the CamCaps forum and what it's members can provide for them, They encourage you to post pictures and videos for the promotional value it brings their site.

They are currently working with the premium members of CamCaps with this incredible promotion, I would ask that please give them a try and encourage you to provide them with the feedback they are asking for from our membership.

Thanks

Are you a subscriber of this page? ... I mean without any promation by VH due to premium or even due to moderatorship. 

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

I got 7 days free premium access to VHTV to check and evaluate which i will do.The streams work perfectly.Some of the cams have HD 1080.The only issue so far is with the navigation of timeline.Really pain in the ass.

Go check it.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MrBox said:

I belong to this group. ... Cam shows destroy the idea behing a page like RLC, because fake is the opposite of real.

Sure, an empty room is not as good as an room with something is going on for real, but if there is a choice between a room without any real life and an partly empty room we should always go for the reality. ... This page is about REAL LIFE. .... There is no value in the fake personality she need to play to lure people into waste there money on her show. Cam shows kill the idea of RLC. It is that simple. 

I don't know what job you have, but plenty of people have to put a mask at work. Every customer support representative, or salesman, or really anyone interacting with customers has to smile, be courteous and civil even when dealing with nasty and abusive customers. The smile Jessica has when she is camming is no different than the smile of the overworked employee to his or her manager in the morning, or of the salesmans dealing with another customer.

I have also reflected quite a bit about what you always want to say between "real" and "fake", and I am coming to a different conclusion, a different definition. For me, fake is anything that is planned, scripted, and directed towards RLC viewers. Real is anything the girls will do on their own volition, that they will do no differently when they are at home in their private life, away from the RLC apartments.

And my conclusion is that these shows is part of her real life. You may dispute the quality of her shows - and yes, she is selling to her customers an overplayed, acted performance, but we are litteraly seeing it from the outside. We are seeing her between sessions, bored to tears, playing with her phones, fake typing, discussing with the other girls (when she was in the living room) while pretending to be focused on her customer, some behind the scenes stuff that the customer will not see behind the forced smile. However boring, this is part of her real life.

Now excuse me, things are getting intersting in Masha's appt :)

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Our Friends at VHTV understand the value of the CamCaps forum and what it's members can provide for them, They encourage you to post pictures and videos for the promotional value it brings their site.

They are currently working with the premium members of CamCaps with this incredible promotion, I would ask that please give them a try and encourage you to provide them with the feedback they are asking for from our membership.

Thanks

Is VHTV, The Missing "Linc Hayes" I can`t keep up with just one, thank you anyway. :smile:

2 hours ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Well, I believe we can give Jessica a break, she has largely let her wild side shine these days, both in bad (the arguments between the girls, though they are painful to watch, are "real life"), and good ways (she was with Irma  one of the stars of these weeks evenings, both girls only and with Ruslan).

She is doing her "day" job, like many of thr girls, except that seeing her working involves having a nice body to look at instead of an empty room.

That been said, I am enjoyin today's show. The very minimalistic thong she is wearing means insane views at her litte hole, probably way way more than she intends to show (look at 15h35-15h40 ...) :biggrin:

Plus I have to admit I have a bit of a tongue fetish :blush:, so some part of the shows are pretty enjoyable for me regardless of the obvious acting.

That probably makes me an idiot in the eyes of some in the forum, but I prefer to be an aroused idiot than a bored clever guy :biggrin:

For those who are looking for the link ...

https://camcaps.net/forums/forum/206-barcelona-apt-1-2-cam-girls/

Thanks for the 5 minute window. Saves me wading through several hours...:blush:

2 hours ago, sulzer25059 said:

Yes its Nicole's speaker she bought it and the box is still on the shelves.  

They are pretty decent those Sony extra Base speakers.  

+

Yeh they're great. I got mine when in Florida last year for about 60 USD which was a bargain...::)

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

I don't know what job you have, but plenty of people have to put a mask at work. Every customer support representative, or salesman, or really anyone interacting with customers has to smile, be courteous and civil even when dealing with nasty and abusive customers. The smile Jessica has when she is camming is no different than the smile of the overworked employee to his or her manager in the morning, or of the salesmans dealing with another customer.

I have also reflected quite a bit about what you always want to say between "real" and "fake", and I am coming to a different conclusion, a different definition. For me, fake is anything that is planned, scripted, and directed towards RLC viewers. Real is anything the girls will do on their own volition, that they will do no differently when they are at home in their private life, away from the RLC apartments.

And my conclusion is that these shows is part of her real life. You may dispute the quality of her shows - and yes, she is selling to her customers an overplayed, acted performance, but we are litteraly seeing it from the outside. We are seeing her between sessions, bored to tears, playing with her phones, fake typing, discussing with the other girls (when she was in the living room) while pretending to be focused on her customer, some behind the scenes stuff that the customer will not see behind the forced smile. However boring, this is part of her real life.

To add to that, for me, Nicole is certainly living a real life in B1. Just look at her relationship with Miguel...Everything she does I think is 100% genuine, that's why she appears uninterested with the staged stuff and it pisses people off on here, and probably inn B1, but I admire her for that! She doesn't want to be manipulated, she just wants to act normally, regardless of the cameras and be herself...:heart:

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, vlkvlk111 said:

The issue that i have with your argument is that both worlds are connected. Considering how bad Jessicas cam show was running before the link to her cam show page was posted on CC, it is obvious that a lot of her customers are also customers of RLC. Now, there is an influence. RLC changed her job and her job is changing RLC. ... It is like she would add a chat room into the content of RLC.

Considering the development in the cast, it also seems as if this change is driven by RLC. The cast of three cam girls is simply very likely no coincidence. Also the addition of a token system would be suitable to this idea. Do you really what RLC transform into a 2nd CAMSODA? 

1 hour ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Barcelona was never as real life as in the couple apartments. Alone the idea to fly girls through half of Europe to let them live in an apartment to be seen is artificial. I think, the only thing we could expect is that the interactions and feelings of the residents are real. If they fake things like smiles, friendships, arguments or fun they would have nothing more left as a facade. The games they played yesterday were artificially, just as the apartment, but the emotions and reactions were real. This is what made it fun to watch. Would they just pretend to have fun or being surprised (as dayana was for real very often during the games) it would be useless. 

BTW, Actually i am very happy that the quality of her show is so bad. Otherwise, she would have created even more deterioration as she already did. 

3 hours ago, MrBox said:

I belong to this group. ... Cam shows destroy the idea behing a page like RLC, because fake is the opposite of real.

Sure, an empty room is not as good as an room with something is going on for real, but if there is a choice between a room without any real life and an partly empty room we should always go for the reality. ... This page is about REAL LIFE. .... There is no value in the fake personality she need to play to lure people into waste there money on her show. Cam shows kill the idea of RLC. It is that simple. 

That is your opinion. You don't have a right to tell other people what they do with their money. You think it's a waste others don't.  You don't get to tell RLC what is best for their company. You think it's bad.  RLC is giving it a try to see what happens. If it turns out to be bad they will decide if it should continue or not.  And this goes for any cam girl no matter the type of show they are doing. That is the simple facts. 

You've been going on about how you don't like cam girls for some time now and I know your going keep reminding us every chance you get. But wishing for someone to fail at what they are trying to do to make a living even if you don't agree with it is just wrong.

Everyone has their own opinion on things that happen on RLC. You may change someones mind about something but more than likely you won't. Let people have their opinion as you want them to let you have yours.

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

That is your opinion. You don't have a right to tell other people what they do with their money. You think it's a waste others don't.  You don't get to tell RLC what is best for their company. You think it's bad.  RLC is giving it a try to see what happens. If it turns out to be bad they will decide if it should continue or not.  And this goes for any cam girl no matter the type of show they are doing. That is the simple facts. 

You've been going on about how you don't like cam girls for some time now and I know your going keep reminding us every chance you get. But wishing for someone to fail at what they are trying to do to make a living even if you don't agree with it is just wrong.

Everyone has their own opinion on things that happen on RLC. You may change someones mind about something but more than likely you won't. Let people have their opinion as you want them to let you have yours.

I have no intention to enforce something and never have written a word about the cam show to RLC. ... In this forum, I just write my opinion and I like to discuss critical. That is all. 

This forum is full of positve posts. This is actually a good thing, because there are also a lot of positive developments in RLC (e.g. just in barcelona: the comeback of Irma and Nora; Nicole; the parties, ... ). I also think, It will be no issue for the forum if there is also a discussion about something negativ. If you can not handle this, you do not need to participate, but please do not ask me to suppress my opinion.