Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

To be fair, this is NOT real life. And I couldn't be happier :biggrin:

Fucking A Ben. Great stuff if you ask me. For some reason I'm licking my lips.

Much better than the Belle Becca fake show but are you sure Stella's fingers haven't made to Irma's special place? No matter, still enjoyable. I thought I saw something drip from Irma but it was the light LOL.

There is an enormous catfight going on in my road which is adding to the drama.

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

DO YOU KNOW WHO I'M LAUGHING AT RIGHT NOW,,,ALL THE PEOPLE THAT WERE COMPLAINING ABOUT IRMA AND STELLA,,,,,DAMN WHERE ARE THEY NOW?,,,THEY ARE PRETTY DAMN QUIET LMAOO!!! :biggrin::biggrin:

I do keep telling people "Never say never" although I nearly did last night with Belle and I think there are some things on RLC that she is extremely unlikely to do or do again. I had she and Irma but her no show tonight makes it likely but Irma's leaving done and a drunk Belle - I think she wanted to give Alex a lap dance and one stage last night.

I do not know Russian, but I can translate what they say and Irma Stella "who knows how many there are old people with dicks in hand and we are taking them for a ride"

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I do not know Russian, but I can translate what they say and Irma Stella "who knows how many there are old people with dicks in hand and we are taking them for a ride"

Can't you just enjoy the spectacle of 2 great women's pussies? I know I do.