Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos February 2017.

19:07 Kami went out to bring down the garbage and probably doing some errands nearby. Piggy has a very boring life, not taken in the living room on the sofa with Kami and Yula, left hanging around in the hall. If I am right this gilt can become pretty big, like a Labrador dog.

Kami is back, and she listened to me : Piggy has now her place in the living room : I am here to protect pets and girls ! (I was almost to write that some newly elected guy in the US doesn't make any difference between those two but I refrained myself :angry:)

• Upvote 3

Kami and Yula have been working yesterday as models, Kami even is said to have been dressed in a wedding dress and both in sportwears. So the girls are very tired - Kami had to try to sleep under the 200 pounds Dima, so she has a point - and they spent the day laying on the sofa, sometimes stroking themselves in a friendly way. Heidi is ironing, also in the LR, and the TV is on. Kami and Yula are  watching their smartphones, the VK and Instagram messages of their "friends", I guess.

Sometimes Kami gives also some attention to Piggy, who can open a door, like a cat, a dog, a bird, a mouse etc, so can Dima too.

• Upvote 1