Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos February 2017.

22 minutes ago, Noldus said:

K&K&H is the most visited apartment to RLC after Barca. So I do not think they close down soon. ;)

In this forum? ... Maybe.

... but ... i think, ... this is not the case for RLC any more .... The time this apartment rushed up to the top of the RLC thumbnails, just because two girls are talking, is gone for some time. 

8 minutes ago, MrBox said:

In this forum? ... Maybe.

... but ... i think, ... this is not the case for RLC any more .... The time this apartment rushed up to the top of the RLC thumbnails, just because two girls are talking, is gone for some time. 

On RLC ;)

21 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Therfore, i think, most of the time, it is better to keep opinions about relationships unspoken, as long as nobody get in real trouble.  

So keep quiet...

what !?! ...  You know that watching Kamilla on RLC and follow her in social media is not a real relationship. ... Are you? 

1 hour ago, Beldonn1 said:

Of course she needs to go her way, but it could be also that we see things she doesn't really see herself or wants to hide to herself. So a little advice can't hurt...

pay for peeping her "real" life, and keep stalking her ins/vk everyday.

guess what, i am her life mentor now!

lmao