Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

8 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

She loves using that quilt between her legs 

All this movement, all this show. ... It is very likely that nothing happen under her  blanket that she would not also do in public. The only issue would be that everone could see that she is doing nothing. It is most likely just a overdone show. 

Different strategy, with a lot of hiding, but the same idea, also Danyan is still not have something for real in this apartment. ... :/

I still hope, the two will learn a bit more openness from Nicole. Until than, it is nice to have at least one open minded girl in the cast. :)

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, Hilleman said:

Now finally seems both B2 and B1 have placed all these hot and lovely girls on their proper places, and it seems that they all fit nicely together. This can be a good sign to go on ahead. Love it. ✨?????

I agree. ... The new combination works way better. ... :)

• Upvote 2

Lovely Karol. Now it's just wonderful to follow your sensual charisma daily in the 15 different cameras and see how you have changed to overcome your shyness. One can never get enough of you. You are simply just so great beauties to watch. love it. ????

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Different strategy, with a lot of hiding, but the same idea, also Danyan is still not have something for real in this apartment. ... :/

Disagree

At a young age Danaya was teased by her mother and stepfather about sex, she found it traumatic and it bothers her to this day. For all you know, the way she bates in the apartment is the way she has always done it as a result of this trauma.

You cannot say that it is not real, just because it is not 'open' or because it is not graphic enough for you

• Upvote 7

25 minutes ago, Hilleman said:

Now finally seems both B2 and B1 have placed all these hot and lovely girls on their proper places, and it seems that they all fit nicely together. This can be a good sign to go on ahead. Love it. ✨?????

Hillman, you said it nicely.  Sometimes it takes a few tries to get it right.  After all, we are talking about putting different personalities in the same apartment.  Sometimes it works, sometimes not.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Benfold said:

Disagree

At a young age Danaya was teased by her mother and stepfather about sex, she found it traumatic and it bothers her to this day. For all you know, the way she bates in the apartment is the way she has always done it as a result of this trauma.

You cannot say that it is not real, just because it is not 'open' or because it is not graphic enough for you

I agree.  Some homes make it such a sin, that young people have to sneak and keep it very quiet.  She might just be one of those...unfortunate, because she is open in so many other ways.

6 hours ago, DES7469 said:

The one girl that would welcome the attention can't get any. Hang in there Karol your time is not far off.

From the last translation by Kitek, I read it as though Karol is all into guys.   I think she just said she preferred girls in an earlier translation for the viewing audience.   I could be wrong and hope I am for those of you that are still the viewing audience!!   This is where some good old honest seduction would come in to play if she really welcomes the attention.......seduce and welcome!!!

• Upvote 2