Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

7 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... It is very sad to see Nicole leaving. ... :cry: ... anyway, i liked her stay in this project very much (expect the fight) and hope she will be back some day. ... :)

Nicole could have been the best we've had at RLC, if it were not for her behavior.
Unfortunately many promising that destroys itself (Milena eg)

• Upvote 6

10 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... It is very sad to see Nicole leaving. ... :cry: ... anyway, i liked her stay in this project very much (expect the fight) and hope she will be back some day. ... :)

One day you're going to put some holes in that box and look outside of it.  She has been a cluster fuck!

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

One day you're going to put some holes in that box and look outside of it.  She has been a cluster fuck!

2 guys in 3 months hardly qualifies her as a cluster fuck!! Bet you've had more than that in a 3 month period in your lifetime.... well maybe not...:dodgy:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

2 guys in 3 months hardly qualifies her as a cluster fuck!! Bet you've had more than that in a 3 month period in your lifetime.... well maybe not...:dodgy:

Better: 2 guys witch we know in 3 months hardly qualifies her as a cluster fuck!! Bet you've had more than that in a 3 month period in your lifetime.... well maybe not...:dodgy:

20 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Actually. I do not care about moral reviews of her life in this forum. ... I consider her stay a success, because she had a life there. That is what really matters and that is what i am interested in as a voyeur. ... I am so sick of all this endless teasing without any real participation. It can not get any more useless as when twins dancing on the bed and people in this forum write that they would like to see them have sex. Is there any real life left in this approach? ... It is useless. 

RLC need more girls like Nicole and should work on getting this apartments lived for real (including positiv and negativ events). 

• Upvote 4

16 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

Better: 2 guys witch we know in 3 months hardly qualifies her as a cluster fuck!! Bet you've had more than that in a 3 month period in your lifetime.... well maybe not...:dodgy:

Better still

3862 posts v 30 posts balt. Think I've been following this a bit longer than you mate...Enough said...

Btw you spelt which wrong...:dodgy:

il y a 2 minutes, MrBox a dit :

Réellement. Je ne me soucie pas de commentaires moraux de sa vie dans ce forum. ... Je considère son séjour un succès, parce qu'elle avait une vie là-bas. Voilà ce qui importe vraiment et qui est ce que je suis intéressé par un voyeur. ... Je suis tellement malade de tout cela taquineries sans fin, sans aucune participation réelle. Il ne peut pas obtenir plus inutile que lorsque les jumeaux dansent sur le lit et les gens dans ce forum écrivent qu'ils aimeraient voir avoir des relations sexuelles. Y at-il la vie réelle à gauche dans cette approche? ... C'est inutile. 

RLC besoin de plus de filles comme Nicole et devrait travailler à obtenir cet appartement ont vécu réel (y compris les événements positiv et negativ). 

Des filles comme Nicole ,  peut être ,   mais qui véhicule des images négatives comme celle de ne jamais se protéger dans ses rapports sexuels,     le sida  ce n'est pas pour les chiens 

• Upvote 1