Sveta & Vlad

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

For fuck sake, why do people agree to live in a house full of cameras if they're going to have a problem with the cameras??

They need time. They had inflict 1-2 hours before the shower. May be it would be better if the sites gave the actors one day for living in the appartment before they start streeming.If not we have to give them this day

• Upvote 1

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We often here that. They need time. All participants where we have said this about already gone (speak of VV and VH) Either you are comfortable with being exhibtionistic and bring your sex life without inhibitions in front of cam or not. Time does not matter here. But as I said I would love to be proven wrong but I doubt it

• Upvote 1

I agree with Jabb. It's one thing to be thrown in a house of cameras without prioro knowledge or warning. It's another thing to willingly come to a house of cameras, sign the contracts, and then have a problem with taking a shower in front of a camera. People are making the case that these have only met for the first time. I can understand being shy about being naked or having sex with someone you just met but you can't agree to live in a house of cameras and be shy about being naked on cam. Just doesn't make any sense to me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

7 hours ago, Chip2020 said:

Here's the video of the first sex encounter for this couple in their new apartment, although it seems like it may be their first ever sexual encounter. This doesn't even qualify as a quicky. It's more like "hurry up so I can take a shower and get out of here".

It can only get better from here.

Sveta & Vlad Quicky 2017-01-29 Cam _4.mp4  67   52.68 MB

Sveta & Vlad Quicky 2017-01-29 Cam _5.mp4  58   45.5 MB

Sveta & Vlad Quicky 2017-01-29 Cam _6.mp4  65   28.77 MB

Sveta & Vlad Quicky 2017-01-29 Cam _4.jpg  1   263.78 kB

great job . too bad they were in such a hurry & the camera's are not good at all.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Acalme a sua domingo :biggrin:.... Vamos ver onde isso vai levar. Concordo com você e não tenho grandes esperanças para eles.

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Concordo com Jabb. É uma coisa para ser jogado em uma casa de câmeras sem conhecimento prévio ou aviso. Outra coisa é vir de bom grado para uma casa de câmeras, assinar os contratos e, em seguida, ter um problema com tomar um banho na frente de uma câmera. As pessoas estão fazendo o caso que estes só se encontraram pela primeira vez. Eu posso entender sendo tímido sobre estar nu ou ter relações sexuais com alguém que você acabou de conhecer, mas você não pode concordar em viver em uma casa de câmeras e ser tímido sobre estar nua em cam. Só não faz qualquer sentido para mim.

Gentlemen, it's always the same thing and I agree with every word put forward by both.

But we also saw how things evolve after a while. In the example Natasha in its beginning and Natasha today.
Another more recent, Eugene girls in the first moments of exposure and at what level have arrived or may still arrive (I believe they have not yet finally bid farewell).

First day, first time, first impact (real). Let's see what the other days will look like from now on.
To be calm that today be Sunday, the evening of Monday-Friday !!!

6 hours ago, Chip2020 said:

This video is the first time Sveta was naked in front of the cams in their new apartment as she showered last night, but the video is interesting for another reason. As soon as Sveta goes into the bathroom, Vlad comes to the doorway naked and she is obviously put off by this. Then she closes the door and takes off her clothes, but before she can step into the shower, Vlad knocks on the door (yes, knocks?). When she opens it, Vlad pushes his way in and goes over to the toilet to take a piss, right in front of naked Sveta, who is covering herself with her arms and looking at him with disgust. She then exits the bathroom as fast as she can.

Does this look like a couple that is comfortable with each other or two strangers seeing each other naked for the first time under awkward circumstances?

Sveta Shower 2017-01-28 Cam_7.jpg  1   213.11 kB

Sveta Shower 2017-01-28 Cam_7 (720p).mp4  39   83.79 MB

nice. but you're right i hope. it can only get better or they won't last.

• Upvote 1