Mika & Layne

2 hours ago, Vicky1132 said:

Layne não lutou humilhar ou vai contra a vontade de outros, então por que há tanto barulho sobre ele as pessoas aqui são tanto hipócritas por favor deixe o homem sozinho o que sempre fazem por favor aprecie ele vai coração ele para chamá-lo viciado em sexo ou abusador ou algo parecido Que pelo menos ele está fazendo algo para o nosso prazer e por favor note que ele também é um membro deste fórum e não vai gostar de suas observações baratas sobre ele!

Mika is back, yes. And Mika knows about the girl in red. How do you know about the brunette who was also there, or Natalie, or the other two previously. Anyway, she knows, and leaves no hint of disapproval over.

On the last visit Mika herself introduced herself to another (red). Before Layne effectively leave for sex with her.

I agree with the position of ceasing speculation about this couple. It's really bothering you and even over the limit here. Addicted, misleading? Abuse, vilolence, betrayal?
Enough Please.?????

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, bamboosa said:

has mika done a sex or not??

For your knowledge and update if applicable.

Mika until this moment only had sex (love) with Layne and with Natalie. On the day of his "wedding party" he rehearsed with a guest man in glasses but he stepped back and we never had anything else at this level for her.

If anything other than this happened it was out of there and cams.

i think that mika is amazing. she is very understanding. i think the problems will start after she has the baby. if layne shirks his parental duties then she'll probably give him the boot. right now she may actually want him to fuck the other girls to get it out of his system & to allow her to concentrate on parenthood. also if he is irresponsible as a dad he could lose respect from his fuckbuddies. only time will tell!!!!

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, balt2103 said:

E quando exatamente ela descobriu que não era Layne?

Quando ela estava sentada sobre ele, ou depois disso, quando ela dormiu por meia hora em seu braço?

Ou quando rir amigável com ele quando ela foi para a sala de estar?

Hhahahaha! LOl :biggrin:

pretty! Neither would I do better
:heart:

And for those who still think the girl in red is innocent, manipulated and deceived, to see that in the previous visit he himself brought in his things the "leash" and accessories of submission (BDSM) that he exhibited and used for a while during his sex With Layne.
He even showed it to Mika when she joined them later. I think in the best moments this point is visible.

To close the case: 05:40 onwards cam 06 (image here).

The prosecution please drop the judgment here.

9 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i think that mika is amazing. she is very understanding. i think the problems will start after she has the baby. if layne shirks his parental duties then she'll probably give him the boot. right now she may actually want him to fuck the other girls to get it out of his system & to allow her to concentrate on parenthood. also if he is irresponsible as a dad he could lose respect from his fuckbuddies. only time will tell!!!!

I really hope for their sake that he is man enough to get his shit together before that. Mika is not the only one who has to concentrate on parenthood. He is the father, right?

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

And for those who still think the girl in red is innocent, manipulated and deceived, to see that in the previous visit he himself brought in his things the "leash" and accessories of submission (BDSM) that he exhibited and used for a while during his sex With Layne.
He even showed it to Mika when she joined them later. I think in the best moments this point is visible.

To close the case: 05:40 onwards cam 06 (image here).

The prosecution please drop the judgment here.

No, the girl is definitely not innocent. She had sex with the husband of her (pregnant) female friend. Even if Mika gave permission, she could have stayed in the friend zone. Nothing wrong with that.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Zwavelaar said:

Não, a menina definitivamente não é inocente. Ela teve relações sexuais com o marido de sua amiga (grávida). Mesmo se Mika deu permissão, ela poderia ter ficado na zona de amigos. Nada de errado com isso.

Another golden answer here. We are getting good at this in this forum.
That's what still keeps me here.
:biggrin: