Mika & Layne

6 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Looks like we all can take an ezample on them, very hot and sweet at the same time.

yes,john is not a bad guy but give my money for see his poor 3 mn of performance every day make me bored with him,i will keep my attention with mika/layne now

• Upvote 1

Transported to what I observed earlier in the Anna Alex forum for not yet their own.
I emphasize for the time that I have observed and what we have just seen now.
Merit for those who have merit.

Welcome (and  a lot welcome) Mika and Layne on VHTV.

Posted 8 hours ago · Report post

OK, plus someone here with a "jaw dropping" with the surprising revelation of who the new VH couple is?

No one less than the couple "revelation" of Dasha and Demit RLC friends.

So that they do not know them "Layla or Sveta" are timid and without disposition near Layne (if it is the name for girl).

There will be no problems with covers or closets there.

Well, if we are waiting for something in the "non-stop" line for VH, MIka and Layne, based on their previous performances will become references here.
And they really do "play headlong" into it

5 hours ago, thedbear said:

Transported to what I observed earlier in the Anna Alex forum for not yet their own.
I emphasize for the time that I have observed and what we have just seen now.
Merit for those who have merit.

Welcome (and  a lot welcome) Mika and Layne on VHTV.

Posted 8 hours ago · Report post

OK, plus someone here with a "jaw dropping" with the surprising revelation of who the new VH couple is?

No one less than the couple "revelation" of Dasha and Demit RLC friends.

So that they do not know them "Layla or Sveta" are timid and without disposition near Layne (if it is the name for girl).

There will be no problems with covers or closets there.

Well, if we are waiting for something in the "non-stop" line for VH, MIka and Layne, based on their previous performances will become references here.
And they really do "play headlong" into it

isn't mika the girl name?

Mika can be both female and male. There once was a formula one world champion "Mika Hakinnen" Layne however is a male and female name too. Theres a female surfers world champion called "Layne Beachley". As the female name Mika is used in Japan and the male name Mika is used in Finland. They are in Russia which is next to Finland. So I am pretty sure he is Mika and she is Layne.