Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

How is this gonna work with 3 couples and two rooms? Kick the teasing only guys out of the new place put more cams in it and move Alice, Pavel and Violet and Jeff there. Jeka then can find a new couple for his place.

Hey Jabbath. Back from Hanover ? 

I don't think Jeka and the new girl are a couple.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nack said:

Hey Nack. Not now. Will be back at afternoon. Just took a look at last nights comments. Nice to see so many new guests in most places. Shows VHTV is getting attractive for more people. Wonder where Sara and Raya are?

11 minutes ago, nack said:

Almost for sure they aren't... they didn't even have a kiss (on cam).. they sleeped together but avoid the contact

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Violet is great!! 

I do not agree. She's fresh, interesting, beautiful. But not super and gorgeous. Why? If we consider them as participants in the project. They were absolutely alone for several hours. 

I'm not talking about sex. They just sat and missed.

Against the background of the other houses last night - they were the best. But it's because - others did not do anything.

1035.jpg

1036.jpg

1037.jpg

1038.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

So nothing happened between Jeka and that hot blonde?to bad would like to see her more.

I think (only I think) - instead of a closed house SSA, they will open a new one with this couple and blonde.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, groomy said:

I think (only I think) - instead of a closed house SSA, they will open a new one with this couple and blonde.

And the winner is @groomy 

You're totally right, Sandra & Serge, Artur are leaving tomorrow. The House will be shut down and the new one will appear on it's place within a week or so from that moment. Jeff & Violet will be moved to this new apartment, they are great :)

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

You're totally right, Sandra & Serge, Artur are leaving tomorrow. The House will be shut down and the new one will appear on it's place within a week or so from that moment. Jeff & Violet will be moved to this new apartment, they are great :)

And what about the second (realm16)?

https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/10079-stacy-xenia-leo-gary-dora/?page=49&tab=comments#comment-1635081424

I'm wrote in topic SXLGD, maybe we can request information? What are they planning? Perhaps soon come guys/girls. There will be parties, etc. Just while it's not the format of this site - completely.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

And the winner is @groomy 

Can you give us the information if with Jeff and violet moving..if the new blonde that is in Jeka place will stay?would like that a lot because she looks nice and seem it can give us hot nice moments.

33 minutes ago, groomy said:

Not an bad ideia,but if they opened an new house hope they take some notes of us..the house shouldn't look cold and not inviting,some color,an painting and some plants would make the house..well feeling and looking like an real home and appealing to watch.Other point and very very important..good cam position and almost any blind cam spot if any(well an little blind spot in wc it's understable).Users watch them a lot in livingroom so that space should be well filmed and with at least one cam catching it close,no far livingroom cams that don't lets apresciate things.Well this things and residents that know what the joined and are active and present in house usualy.