Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

Mira & Jeka apartment is up and running. 

With 5 cameras for now, +3 cameras will be added within two weeks. Feel free to provide feedback on camera positions, lighting and everything related to them. 

This couple runs some webcam shows, so it may be interesting to watch them having fun there. Yes, we may consider connecting their webcamera to VHTV sometime later so you could watch them in close-up within your VH subscription.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Mira & Jeka apartment is up and running. 

With 5 cameras for now, +3 cameras will be added within two weeks. Feel free to provide feedback on camera positions, lighting and everything related to them. 

This couple runs some webcam shows, so it may be interesting to watch them having fun there. Yes, we may consider connecting their webcamera to VHTV sometime later so you could watch them in close-up within your VH subscription.

Three cams sounds not enough to me. As we have no livingroom cams at all at the moment. The bathroom cam is kinda strange as it only seems to be a tub cam. I think we need:

• At least two or even three cams in livingroom (Depends how big it is)
  • A real bathroom cam
  • One more cam in the bedroom (All other bedrooms in other appartements have 3 cams)
  • One more cam in the guest room 

Connecting their webcam directly to VHTV is a great idea however

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Three cams sounds not enough to me. As we have no livingroom cams at all at the moment. The bathroom cam is kinda strange as it only seems to be a tub cam. I think we need:

• A real bathroom cam
  • One more cam in the bedroom (All other bedrooms in other appartements have 3 cams)

I am bit confused now after I looked at the plan. There is no livingroom only a large hallway? And for the bathroom it seems there is also a room missing?

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

• A real bathroom cam

Step by step, Jabbath. 3 Cams coming, and nobody limits them to add more in the future.

The bathroom cam is the only decision for now. At least, that's the best the host of this apartment could achieve, but we'll do something about it.

There will be more cams in bedrooms.

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

I am bit confused now after I looked at the plan. There is no livingroom only a large hallway? And for the bathroom it seems there is also a room missing?

The hallway is living room and there will be free zone with sofa and something for participants to spend time with. Right after more cameras will arrive there.

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Tub cam is too dark and has no sound... 

Fixed now. Thanks for noticing.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Step by step, Jabbath. 3 Cams coming, and nobody limits them to add more in the future.

The bathroom cam is the only decision for now. At least, that's the best the host of this apartment could achieve, but we'll do something about it.

There will be more cams in bedrooms.

The hallway is living room and there will be free zone with sofa and something for participants to spend time with. Right after more cameras will arrive there.

Fixed now. Thanks for noticing.

Thanks for your always very nice answer. Will keep you updated when I notice issues or have suggestions :biggrin: