Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

yes they broadcast on camsite probably chaturbate,i will not search because i am not interested to see couples broadcast for the all freeloaders,i am out with vh till they broadcast it's not respected the pay members to doing that

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, clivebb said:

yes they broadcast on camsite probably chaturbate,i will not search because i am not interested to see couples broadcast for the all freeloaders,i am out with vh till they broadcast it's not respected the pay members to doing that

Theres a separate topic in here for camming people on VHTV

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, cwouters said:

Great idea, but not possible. Only one app can get access to an usb-webcam

Challenge accepted :D We'll find a way to stream POV of webcam for sure.

7 minutes ago, clivebb said:

i know but why continue pay if you can see all for free on camsites it's really stupid,vh do the same error than vv did before

Everybody is free to do everything. If nobody would watch them - they will notice that instantly via their dashboard and will make conclusions.

• Upvote 4

Just now, Voyeur House TV said:

Challenge accepted :D We'll find a way to stream POV of webcam for sure.

Everybody is free to do everything. If nobody would watch them - they will notice that instantly via their dashboard and will make conclusions.

i am not on vh for see the participants broadcast on camsites,if i want see camgirls or couples i go directly on the camsites and not on vh,it's sure all the peoples broadcast on vh will not have my clicks i don't want give my money for that,there is 95 % of freeloaders behind this camsites for watching all for free and during this time the vh members pay for this all freeloaders are on camsites it's not acceptable for me and not respected the pay members on vh,my opinion.

• Upvote 1

they won't just be camming for chaturbate or whomever. i'm sure that they will have sex witheach other as in a normal relationship like the others on vh. and maybe they will be the ones to be more daring with group stuff or something less common. who knows. i for 1 am happy to see them here. and that was a nice intro!!!!

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

they won't just be camming for chaturbate or whomever. i'm sure that they will have sex witheach other as in a normal relationship like the others on vh. and maybe they will be the ones to be more daring with group stuff or something less common. who knows. i for 1 am happy to see them here. and that was a nice intro!!!!

Yes and btw. Mira is violating unofficial #noBraRule :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Camsite got the better view. VH subscribers got cheated on this one. Couples who cam tend to save it for the camsite for the money. Bet we see few scenes off the camsite. Maybe not, we shall see, but I don't like getting sloppy seconds. I pay for the best view,

• Upvote 1