• Rebecca
    • Lola
    • Stella
    • Belle
    • Megan
    • Carolina
    • Jasmin
    • Michelle

Of course girls currently there or very fresh in the memory have a huge advantage but at the moment Irma is not winning quite so overwhelmingly as expected but she will. What I find interesting is the amount of girls who have received votes which means RLC has delivered something for everyone. Jasmin even gets 2 votes - yes she was a stunna but I can only remember about 3 nights when she came alive, yet she gets the same number of votes as Ilona!

The Kristy/Kami split is always interesting. I once saw a poll which went Kami's way but as time goes on. Kristy has that great personality, like Nelly she is just a joy to be with, but what has happened since makes me feel that as a new girl coming in Kami would be far more at home in the later Barcelona environment.

It would be Interresting to know why people who vote in the poll for a particular participant, and give the reasons why they voted for them.

Example:

I voted for Jasmin, because she is the most beuatiful girl I have ever seen on RLC. I absolutely love her smile, it was so endearing so comforting. I love the way her eyes twinkle and then can be so mysterious. I like the fact that no matter how hard Belle tried to get her to fall into the trap of exhibiting herself, she only acted in a very natural way, her nudity was as you expect, in the shower and in her bedroom using lotion. She was very classy in how she handled most all situations, and how she delt with Belle's pressure to perform and her interactions with the participants., I think she has the very best tits and ass combination of any and all girls that have ever graced the screen that RLC put before us. I have to admit that there was something about her conservitive ways that was extremely appealing to me, she always left a little to be desired. I have always said in the forum and still today that she was the Total Package. My only regret that her stay was only one month.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

It would be Interresting to know why people who vote in the poll for a particular participant, and give the reasons why they voted for them.

Example:

I voted for Jasmin, because she is the most beuatiful girl I have ever seen on RLC. I absolutely love her smile, it was so endearing so comforting. I love the way her eyes twinkle and then can be so mysterious. I like the fact that no matter how hard Belle tried to get her to fall into the trap of exhibiting herself, she only acted in a very natural way, her nudity was as you expect, in the shower and in her bedroom using lotion. She was very classy in how she handled most all situations, and how she delt with Belle's pressure to perform and her interactions with the participants., I think she has the very best tits and ass combination of any and all girls that have ever graced the screen that RLC put before us. I have to admit that there was something about her conservitive ways that was extremely appealing to me, she always left a little to be desired. I have always said in the forum and still today that she was the Total Package. My only regret that her stay was only one month.

Careful Thes, defending Jasmin is fighting talk! Although I completely agree with you. I admired how she behaved exactly the same on the first day as on her last day, never putting on any silly shows but never hiding either. And yes she was absolutely gorgeous too

Interesting that Irma is slipping, there is no doubt in my mind that this is entirely due to the appearance of Alex. Let's face it, people don't want to see him and it's because of Irma that he is there. And whilst I don't really want to see him either, Irma is obviously going to get my vote. She would have to really fuck up to ever stop being my No. 1

Interesting that Jess is leading, I knew she was popular but didn't realise how much so. She is a lovely girl :heart:

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Example:

Look I could respond to yours and Benfold's but I won't except that Jasmin would have been fine in her own glass cage looking pretty. Put her with other girls and the only word that comes to mind is killjoy.

Actually I will say something more because people have enjoyed the last 2 months because Irma and Nora did stuff and their motivation was to boot RLC's Replay. This relied on Jess and the Twins joining in. Benfold you have been full of praise about this time but when Jasmin resolutely time and time again refused to join in you praised because you liked looking at her - nothing wrong with that - but it does make you sound like a hypocrite. I can't help feeling that if Belle had bigger tits than Jasmin you would suddenly have the opposite opinion.

One final word didn't Jasmin complain about the lack of money she was getting time and time again? With a different contract maybe you would have seen a different Jasmin.

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Look I could respond to yours and Benfold's but I won't except that Jasmin would have been fine in her own glass cage looking pretty. Put her with other girls and the only word that comes to mind is killjoy.

Actually I will say something more because people have enjoyed the last 2 months because Irma and Nora did stuff and their motivation was to boot RLC's Replay. This relied on Jess and the Twins joining in. Benfold you have been full of praise about this time but when Jasmin resolutely time and time again refused to join in you praised because you liked looking at her - nothing wrong with that - but it does make you sound like a hypocrite. I can't help feeling that if Belle had bigger tits than Jasmin you would suddenly have the opposite opinion.

One final word didn't Jasmin complain about the lack of money she was getting time and time again? With a different contract maybe you would have seen a different Jasmin.

I'm not sure why you seem to think I don't like Belle! I'd 100% have Belle back before Jasmin, without a doubt, even though I certainly think Jasmin was more attractive (along with Stella maybe the most beautiful we've ever had.)

I don't see how that makes me a hypocrite because I'm one of the few who doesn't complain when the girls aren't putting on a show. I like Danaya, I liked Jasmin and I like Stella even though those girls have not really done very much (referring to Stella second time around.) At the same time I like Irma, I liked Belle and I liked Jess. There are very few girls who have passed through these doors that I haven't enjoyed watching, and I am certainly not one to complain if there's not a show happening every night

Jasmin only complained about the lack of money at the end of her stay, and I agree that if she wanted to earn more then the onus was on her to put on more of a display, but I would never be like the people who think the girls 'owe' us a show because we pay to watch them. They get their base salary and that is just so that we can watch them live their lives. Those who want to earn more know what to do!

• Upvote 2