• Lola
    • Stella
    • Belle
    • Megan
    • Carolina
    • Jasmin
    • Michelle

7 hours ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Rita  and Jasmin are the 2 most beautiful girls (body and face) ever in RLC. No doubt for me. I don't expect "shows", fake lesbian behaviour or open bate, but i like entertainment and Jasmine had a way of life very boring. So yes every day i was waiting for her shower and her lotion massages (best ever) but the other 23 hours she was too discreet

She gave great lotion and although the twins give better and Jessica's were the ultimate because of the way Jasmin looked she wins hands down for The Barca Creaming. She gave the occasional naked wander and on her bed she lay in the best positions ever but very rarely did we see her pussy but as you know my objections to Jasmin were not what she did and it was how much she discouraged others from doing. Apart from her most obvious assets as well as her looks, I would have to highlight that twinkle in her eye which hinted at so much more rather like Megan.

On 2/28/2017 at 7:58 PM, Benfold said:

Poor Polya! She was totally lovely and it was great fun to see her going from shy girl who was embarrassed at the other girls' nakedness to party girl who got dildo'd in the bath and culminating in that great two hour show with her boyfriend

She certainly wasn't shy on her last night. I wonder if anyone has ever gone out more spectacularly plus she could really dance and until Jess had the most athletic body in Barca. I almost feel like creating a new user just to give Polya a vote.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

I voted Jessica, but I would have voted Gina if her name had been here,  WHY is she Not mentioned  ???

Robert, Gina had only been in the apartment maybe a day or two when the poll was started, hardly time enough to become an all time favorite or of extreme popularity. We'll get Gina in the next poll, maybe we do one for each aprtment K&K and friends Barce  and Barce 2 all in seperate polls.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Robert, Gina had only been in the apartment maybe a day or two when the poll was started, hardly time enough to become an all time favorite or of extreme popularity. We'll get Gina in the next poll, maybe we do one for each aprtment K&K and friends Barce  and Barce 2 all in seperate polls.

OK I understand,  like Gina because she is a natural.

On 2/26/2017 at 1:37 PM, Thestarider said:

This is not a poll about shyness, it is a poll about popularity and favorites. FYI Thorhart I voted for Jasmin, she was pure class and beauty with great attitude, and sensational smile, incredible msyterious eyes and body to die for.

Well that pretty much tells you why he votes and who he thinks is number 1,,,guys like him only vote based on their dicks,,it has nothing to do with a girl's personality or lack thereof,,it's about who masturbates ,gets naked or fucks the most,,,all uncovered of course lol :biggrin::biggrin:

On 2/27/2017 at 11:09 AM, Thestarider said:

It would be Interresting to know why people who vote in the poll for a particular participant, and give the reasons why they voted for them.

Example:

I voted for Jasmin, because she is the most beuatiful girl I have ever seen on RLC. I absolutely love her smile, it was so endearing so comforting. I love the way her eyes twinkle and then can be so mysterious. I like the fact that no matter how hard Belle tried to get her to fall into the trap of exhibiting herself, she only acted in a very natural way, her nudity was as you expect, in the shower and in her bedroom using lotion. She was very classy in how she handled most all situations, and how she delt with Belle's pressure to perform and her interactions with the participants., I think she has the very best tits and ass combination of any and all girls that have ever graced the screen that RLC put before us. I have to admit that there was something about her conservitive ways that was extremely appealing to me, she always left a little to be desired. I have always said in the forum and still today that she was the Total Package. My only regret that her stay was only one month.

I voted for my Wife (Rita),,,my girlfriend (Kristy) You forgot the girl who I wanna fuck the most ADELE* so I couldn't vote for her too,,,my other votes went to Kamila, Irma, Ilona, Jessica and Jasmin,,,I may have to look back and see who the final vote should go to,,Anna fell off my list the minute she put that Dirty Ape's dick in her mouth.:biggrin::biggrin:

21 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Well that pretty much tells you why he votes and who he thinks is number 1,,,guys like him only vote based on their dicks,,it has nothing to do with a girl's personality or lack thereof,,it's about who masturbates ,gets naked or fucks the most,,,all uncovered of course lol :biggrin::biggrin:

I didn't even vote. I would have voted for Adele if she was in the poll. Remember that the girls who are popular are the one who do the best show. The three girls who are at the three first place of the poll are the one who masturbate or have sex with guy or girls.

1 minute ago, Thorhart said:

I didn't even vote. I would have voted for Adele if she was in the poll. Remember that the girls who are popular are the one who do the best show. The three girls who are at the three first place of the poll are the one who masturbate or have sex with guy or girls.

Nicole put on some of the best shows ever in B1 but she isn't up there...:dodgy:

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Nicole put on some of the best shows ever in B1 but she isn't up there...:dodgy:

Nicole was not very popular because she had conflict with other girls and she cut the night vision on the cam in her bedroom in B2. 

Keep On Voting Boys and Girls we are starting get enough participation in the poll now that is becoming representive of the current members favorites and most popular girls.

Thanks for taking the time to vote, it is greatly apperciated.

Image result for I voted