Dubna

sat11

5 minutes ago, spielo said:

The cam heights are absolutely okay for me, maybe some centimeters higher. But no birdview please.....

But nevertheless, the new apt in total is a flop. :sad:

Not talking about bird view. Just dont wanna see the bed frame in the middle of the picture. 30-50cm higher should do the trick

18 minutes ago, clivebb said:

they have put the bed in the living for be sure we see they are boring :biggrin:

That bed is the same bed Ivo and Phonia used in the old Tver appt. for a few nights. They quickly switched to matress on the floor cause that inflatable thing was so uncomfortable

I don't really care for the 2nd girl. Not a fan of fake tits. And the fact that she showers with underwear on is just lame. I'm more interested in Nastya the girl that used to stay in Tula. I still wish we could see her with another man for a night. Maybe she could visit Marna in Tula when they have a bunch of guys over like last week.

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

That bed is the same bed Ivo and Phonia used in the old Tver appt. for a few nights. They quickly switched to matress on the floor cause that inflatable thing was so uncomfortable

true i recognize this bed now

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I don't really care for the 2nd girl. Not a fan of fake tits. And the fact that she showers with underwear on is just lame. I'm more interested in Nastya the girl that used to stay in Tula. I still wish we could see her with another man for a night. Maybe she could visit Marna in Tula when they have a bunch of guys over like last week.

Yes maybe they are not there for long. They did not put Kojaks and the girls name on the appartement.

And the fact they even dont get a normal bed

8 minutes ago, heineken said:

Did anyone else notice they spelled voyeur wrong in the bottom right hand corner for voyeur-villa.com?

yes it's voueur-villa .com not voyeur-villa.com,just another sign of amateurism work

• Upvote 2