Welcome back BELLE

1 minute ago, van the man said:

Just to end my curiosity can anyone tell me if Belle ever bated during her time on RLC? I know she was involved in the orgies and was very good using sex toys on others (!!!!) but as far as I know she never once bated alone?

She never did...:sad:

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, van the man said:

Just to end my curiosity can anyone tell me if Belle ever bated during her time on RLC? I know she was involved in the orgies and was very good using sex toys on others (!!!!) but as far as I know she never once bated alone?

She did once that I caught, but only under covers and with minimal movement. It was 100% a bate though

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Benfold said:

She did once that I caught, but only under covers and with minimal movement. It was 100% a bate though

I will confirm that. I saw it and it was 100% bate. But she tried her best to conceal it but you could see her movement when she came. 

On 3/8/2017 at 6:32 PM, Benfold said:

At least twice to completion I think - in the small B1 bedroom at night and in the B2 bedroom during the day resting against the wall, but she had several sustained and frequent rubs of her pussy during the night - once she spent 3-4 minutes inside her Calvin's.