Welcome back BELLE

• 3 weeks later...

Belle, you have shown in the last week of nothing but a giver, comforting Irma.  When you stood up on Stella's bed, Irma should have pulled you red pants down and lick and suck your kitty until orgasm brings you down to falling on the bed with continued sex.  Your recent days of watching the lesbian films with your beautiful ass showing and you fingering your pleasure spot was wonderful and your beautiful feet.  At least i do not have to see rib bones like on Angelina.  Belle you breasts are bitch'in to suck on.  You deserve sex, hopefully with Stella or Irma or the deep voice Angie who is never around.  Thanks for coming back, your recent actions giving us a show has has changed what I thought you would do, like stay away.  You hang out at B1, Irma and Stella need to give you a 3-way love fest.  Belle glad you are here.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Well My Belle:heart: is about to go and sadly in this last week she has hardly been in which is a pity because the previous month she has been on fire. The dancing apart from the 5 hour marathon the other day has largely stopped because her boombox keeps getting taken. In fact just now Nicole took it presumably because she doesn't want to get woken by it ... pretty uncool if you ask me.

My Belle:heart: has maybe decided to make the most of Barcelona while she is still here but now I worry we have seen the last of entertaining shows and with the Barcelona thread closed I can't even encourage her any more which as you can imagine is rather eating at me more than a little. 

Still she has done more than enough to get invited back and I hope one day she does. It seems that even though she would be a natural as a cam show girl she has not shown any interest in that since Michelle was here so to see her again I will have to wait for her RLC return if it ever happens. Last time she was very much a follower well at least until Becca left but during this visit apart from that short period with Irma and Alex, she has become very independent often partying so hard that Rosie has had to come home alone.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/31/2017 at 0:32 AM, BBsq69 said:

Well My Belle:heart: is about to go and sadly in this last week she has hardly been in which is a pity because the previous month she has been on fire. The dancing apart from the 5 hour marathon the other day has largely stopped because her boombox keeps getting taken. In fact just now Nicole took it presumably because she doesn't want to get woken by it ... pretty uncool if you ask me.

My Belle:heart: has maybe decided to make the most of Barcelona while she is still here but now I worry we have seen the last of entertaining shows and with the Barcelona thread closed I can't even encourage her any more which as you can imagine is rather eating at me more than a little. 

Still she has done more than enough to get invited back and I hope one day she does. It seems that even though she would be a natural as a cam show girl she has not shown any interest in that since Michelle was here so to see her again I will have to wait for her RLC return if it ever happens. Last time she was very much a follower well at least until Becca left but during this visit apart from that short period with Irma and Alex, she has become very independent often partying so hard that Rosie has had to come home alone.

When Belle was in the apt "Girls On Vacation " she wasnt boring .. She was usually working out in the living room for several hours and always dancing or just half naked . I missed her when she left that apt ;-(

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, mikeusa said:

happy birthday belle Image result for happy birthday cake gif   Image result for reallifecam  belle  Image result for reallifecam  belle

Never looked cuter than she did in the kitchen ... sadly I missed that and much of her first month ... but I remember her birthday very well and what happened when the party moved to B2 is the stuff of legend. In fact her first 6 weeks or so I might suggest have never been equalled (Irma might have had a bigger impact) by any other new girl. It was partly a question of being there at the right time but she packed in a lot of self-made drama in as well. 

Of course for a second there I just had to check My Belle:heart: wasn't actually back. What with Ilona as well I would be facing a hard task to resist subscribing and I really don't have time (or space) for RLC Premium any more.