LEORA DELETES HER ACCOUNT

For the many followers of Leora, in case you have not noticed, has now completely deleted her CC account.....my personal belief is that she has finally had enough of the abuse and disrespect that has been aimed at her by a small minority of members on the forum,openly and by other means.

She has been a valuable contributor to the forum over the years, and at least we all knew that we were being addressed by an articulate, honest and special person, and I for one will very much miss her contact with us.

If as I suspect this is the reason for her action, then I hope the persons responsible for driving her to do this are proud of themselves, they have over time systematically dismantled her life, and not shown her the respect she deserved.

As said, this is just my humble opinion and some might disagree with me, but,hey! That's what forums are for.

I hope that one day when the hurt and anger subsides, she will find it in her heart to contact her friends again.:heart:

• Upvote 6

You started this thread six times - did you want to make sure that we notice?

I did not know anything about Leora´s CC account, how did you know? Anyway, if she had one and deleted it, there may be many reasons. I have to part with my account the day after tomorrow, because my bank does not issue Visa cards any more and they made me switch to Mastercard. And suprisingly, Camcaps accepts only Visa, not Mastercard, though there are 700 million Mastercard credit card holders in the world, and all modern vendors accept all major credit cards. Maybe Leora is in the same situation, not holding Visa any more.

The six times was accidental due to a technical fault with my WiFi, lol. I have stated that it was my opinion, not that it was factual.....the deletion is factual...the reason is my opinion, which is like arseholes,we all have one.

4 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

You started this thread six times - did you want to make sure that we notice?

I did not know anything about Leora´s CC account, how did you know? Anyway, if she had one and deleted it, there may be many reasons. I have to part with my account the day after tomorrow, because my bank does not issue Visa cards any more and they made me switch to Mastercard. And suprisingly, Camcaps accepts only Visa, not Mastercard, though there are 700 million Mastercard credit card holders in the world, and all modern vendors accept all major credit cards. Maybe Leora is in the same situation, not holding Visa any more.

I hate that Leora cancelled her account. I read that she had not posted on CC in a while but may have still been reading the posts.   I have been waiting for a couple of years for CC to accept Mastercard. You are right it is odd that CC can't be like everyone else and accept all major credit cards if they want to grow.

14 minutes ago, JD007 said:

I hate that Leora cancelled her account. I read that she had not posted on CC in a while but may have still been reading the posts.   I have been waiting for a couple of years for CC to accept Mastercard. You are right it is odd that CC can't be like everyone else and accept all major credit cards if they want to grow.

She last posted on here within the last two weeks using the name " Phaeton "

Hi ... honestly I do not know how people have so much time to know things about people ... maybe I do not mind the real life of people .. I in rlc .. I enter I look, I enjoy, and then I oblivion. I do not want to know anything about these people I only live the moment, and nothing else.
Personally I think that renters of rlc, should not have account in cc. So they would not be reading the criticisms we make, both good and bad ... their behavior would be more authentic ... and every person publishes ... this is exposed to bad reviews .... and I say it from my own experience ... .
I think ignorance is happiness ...
I admire Leora, respect, for the times I have enjoyed watching .... and the times that will make us enjoy ... hahahaha.
I think now we will see a much more authentic Leora.
Leora, thank you for being the way you are ... and you will always be my impossible love.

Well didn't know she had a account on here , I don't read a lot of stuff on here .But she is one of the most beautiful girls I every seen on RLC I know she has been the best tenant RLC will ever have  .

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

For the many followers of Leora, in case you have not noticed, has now completely deleted her CC account.....my personal belief is that she has finally had enough of the abuse and disrespect that has been aimed at her by a small minority of members on the forum,openly and by other means.

She has been a valuable contributor to the forum over the years, and at least we all knew that we were being addressed by an articulate, honest and special person, and I for one will very much miss her contact with us.

If as I suspect this is the reason for her action, then I hope the persons responsible for driving her to do this are proud of themselves, they have over time systematically dismantled her life, and not shown her the respect she deserved.

As said, this is just my humble opinion and some might disagree with me, but,hey! That's what forums are for.

I hope that one day when the hurt and anger subsides, she will find it in her heart to contact her friends again.:heart:

BULLSHIT!

Unless you're the SysOp, I don't know whether or not she had an account and IF she did, if she cancelled it.

Until the SysOp can verify she has posted on-line, I'm calling BULLSHIT.

• Upvote 5

12 minutes ago, Howard said:

BULLSHIT!

Unless you're the SysOp, I don't know whether or not she had an account and IF she did, if she cancelled it.

Until the SysOp can verify she has posted on-line, I'm calling BULLSHIT.

e x a c t l y