LEORA DELETES HER ACCOUNT

Just now, Maturin said:

She definitely has been on here, I communicated with her very briefly while they were in their previous apartment (different username obvs).

There is only one person, that could credibly answer you regarding the whys and whatfors about the current situation and he hasn't chosen to participate in this thread so far.

There's actually more than one person who could credibly answer fully, but choose to respect her confidentiality. Thanks for your confirmation on my original post though.

• Upvote 1

Just now, jimbo4 said:

There's actually more than one person who could credibly answer fully, but choose to respect her confidentiality. Thanks for your confirmation on my original post though.

Yep, I guess I mean credible for me, as in:

1) I know he's definitely been in contact over a long period, and

2) He's not changed his username 3 or 4 times in the past 2 years like a lot of us have!

• Upvote 1

Here's an idea, leave the tenants the fuck alone. If they desire to be friends with your amazing self,  they know exactly how to reach you. Till then, you're just an admirer or a hater. They give enough of themselves on the site. There's no need to ask or hunt for more. Give it a rest! ...steps off the soapbox

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Here's an idea, leave the tenants the fuck alone. If they desire to be friends with your amazing self,  they know exactly how to reach you. Till then, you're just an admirer or a hater. They give enough of themselves on the site. There's no need to ask or hunt for more. Give it a rest! ...steps off the soapbox

Lol, I concede to your eloquently articulated post.  Respect !  

• Upvote 2

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

OH GOD,,MIKEY IS HERE LOL::):biggrin::biggrin:

LEORA HAS COME A LONG WAY FROM HER FIRST APPEARANCE ON RLC,,,FOR THOSE WHO HAVE SEEN HER FROM DAY  #1

YOU CAN SEE THE EVOLUTION OF OUR GODDESS,,,,,WE LOVE YOU LEORA,,THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS THINKING ABOUT YOUR MANY FANS,,,I SAY FUCK THE HATERS

THERE WILL ALWAYS BE SOMEONE WHO HATES YOU NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE,,,PEOPLE ARE DIFFERENT IN THIS WORLD AND YOU CAN'T PLEASE THEM ALL.::)

bullshit.jpg?itok=uC_GOM4y

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

OH GOD,,MIKEY IS HERE LOL::):biggrin::biggrin:

LEORA HAS COME A LONG WAY FROM HER FIRST APPEARANCE ON RLC,,,FOR THOSE WHO HAVE SEEN HER FROM DAY  #1

YOU CAN SEE THE EVOLUTION OF OUR GODDESS,,,,,WE LOVE YOU LEORA,,THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS THINKING ABOUT YOUR MANY FANS,,,I SAY FUCK THE HATERS

THERE WILL ALWAYS BE SOMEONE WHO HATES YOU NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE,,,PEOPLE ARE DIFFERENT IN THIS WORLD AND YOU CAN'T PLEASE THEM ALL.::)

bullshit.jpg?itok=uC_GOM4y

she is still on and is one of the prettiest girls on here

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

"There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know." --Donald Rumsfeld

-----

I trust nothing in a virtual world cloaked by smoke and mirrors. --Little Squirrel

I know what not you know, but do you not know what is known that I know? 

• Upvote 5

14 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

She last posted on here within the last two weeks using the name " Phaeton "

This was absolutely needed information for everyone to know. Wasn't it Jimbo. What Leora does in public on RLC is entirely up to Leora and Paul. What she does, or communicates with regardless of the name she uses in private IS ABSOLUTELY HER OWN BUSINESS. Evidently Jimbo you have a need to think that you find it necessary to explain her actions.      IMHO, IT SEEMS TO ME, YOU HAVE MADE IT A PERSONAL ISSUE . Who are you really concerned about ?

Yes, I am aware she has posted using at least three different names.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Suckfootsoles said:

I am not following her closely, she had an account on camcaps?  If she did that is like feeling one of the apts is part of the group like whne Nelly shows a message to cam I love it.

I still think that was the best pic I ever posted. I must admit I was surprised to see it but Nelly's bunch are cool with CC. 

Some people will believe anything but more pertinent here as that some guys WON'T believe anything - It's far too easy to summon up Trump at this stage.

• Upvote 1