Visa yes, other cards bug off

I am supposed to renew my Premium Membership tomorrow. As my bank stopped issuing Visa cards, I had to take Mastercard as my new credit card. There are 700 million such cards in the market, and 36 million vendors accept Mastercard as payment. A very rare exception is CamCaps, which accepts only Visa. This is true in the year 2017! I strongly recommend that CamCaps studies the modern payment methods and will finally notice that all companies that want to enlarge their business accept all major credit cards.

I know the @Admin will give us an implausible explanation on behalf of the site owners and nothing will change. I do not have any other choice but to quit being Premium Member here. Very strange, I want to pay, but my payment is not wanted.

21 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

I am supposed to renew my Premium Membership tomorrow. As my bank stopped issuing Visa cards, I had to take Mastercard as my new credit card. There are 700 million such cards in the market, and 36 million vendors accept Mastercard as payment. A very rare exception is CamCaps, which accepts only Visa. This is true in the year 2017! I strongly recommend that CamCaps studies the modern payment methods and will finally notice that all companies that want to enlarge their business accept all major credit cards.

I know the @Admin will give us an implausible explanation on behalf of the site owners and nothing will change. I do not have any other choice but to quit being Premium Member here. Very strange, I want to pay, but my payment is not wanted.

I have been on this site for over two years now. I tried from the very start to get CC to accept Mastercard since it is the only credit card I use. I don't want the hassle of getting a pre-pay Visa just for this one purchase. I have never had a problem paying for anything with my Mastercard except CC. Glad you went to the trouble to point out that Mastercard is one of the most used credit cards in the world! I think CC is great and I enjoy the forums especially even though I can't be a premium member because of this credit card issue. I am like you I cannot understand why CC refuses to accept Mastercard as a payment method. I even asked if there was a way to send a money order for the  $20.00 to CC, no answer at the time. I'm sure you and I are not the only members with this problem. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JD007 said:

I have been on this site for over two years now. I tried from the very start to get CC to accept Mastercard since it is the only credit card I use. I don't want the hassle of getting a pre-pay Visa just for this one purchase. I have never had a problem paying for anything with my Mastercard except CC. Glad you went to the trouble to point out that Mastercard is one of the most used credit cards in the world! I think CC is great and I enjoy the forums especially even though I can't be a premium member because of this credit card issue. I am like you I cannot understand why CC refuses to accept Mastercard as a payment method. I even asked if there was a way to send a money order for the  $20.00 to CC, no answer at the time. I'm sure you and I are not the only members with this problem. 

JD007, thanks for your support. I have also suggested to the Admin (I have also received e-mails from [email protected], but when I mail them, there is no such e-mail address) that I could send cash, but no answer. The Admin suggested that I should pay through Giftrocket - a bit complicated - but that is an American system and requires an American home address for the payment card used. Crazy, in Europe we don´t have such requirements in any of the payment systems I know. I have never before seen a vendor that accepts only one credit card.

On 3/10/2017 at 3:11 AM, kalevipoeg said:

I know the @Admin will give us an implausible explanation on behalf of the site owners and nothing will change. I do not have any other choice but to quit being Premium Member here. Very strange, I want to pay, but my payment is not wanted.

I just ran into this problem as well. My membership just ran out today. When I purchased my premium membership 1 year ago, I was able to pay with paypal. For whatever reason that is not an option anymore and prepaid visa's are declined.

• Upvote 1

I wonder if the CamCaps owners have ever thought of how much money they lose when they neglect so many payments. If I was a businessman, I would never say no to people who would want to pay for the services I offer.

9 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

I wonder if the CamCaps owners have ever thought of how much money they lose when they neglect so many payments. If I was a businessman, I would never say no to people who would want to pay for the services I offer.

When @Admin comes on he should be able to address this situation.

Hi everybody, i see i'm not alone, when i'm coming here at CC i can not take a premium because i  also use MasterCard, it's the 3 September 2016, @admin said search a solution in the near futur for solved this problem, and it's past 6 months, at this day i stay without return, so in the beginning of this month i have asked to @StnCld316 if he have another solution for me, he tell try Visa prepaid, i said not usual in my country MasterCard domined  the market , so he tell me messaged @admin, that i do, on the 5 i don't have response so i have re pm @StnCld316  on  the topic pm i have open with him, also no response, i don't no what... but something was wrong, i never see that of my life. 

In view of the time spend,  i'm not sure @admin want solved this situation, but we see ...hope soon ^^ 

@StnCld316 in my pm of the 5 i have tell you something other about some videos posted on the CC and for  that also you don't return to me, i supposed so you did not read this pm. 

Time to go sleep now, have a nice evening or a good night all  :angel:

22 hours ago, Rod001 said:

Hi everybody, i see i'm not alone, when i'm coming here at CC i can not take a premium because i  also use MasterCard, it's the 3 September 2016, @admin said search a solution in the near futur for solved this problem, and it's past 6 months, at this day i stay without return, so in the beginning of this month i have asked to @StnCld316 if he have another solution for me, he tell try Visa prepaid, i said not usual in my country MasterCard domined  the market , so he tell me messaged @admin, that i do, on the 5 i don't have response so i have re pm @StnCld316  on  the topic pm i have open with him, also no response, i don't no what... but something was wrong, i never see that of my life. 

In view of the time spend,  i'm not sure @admin want solved this situation, but we see ...hope soon ^^ 

@StnCld316 in my pm of the 5 i have tell you something other about some videos posted on the CC and for  that also you don't return to me, i supposed so you did not read this pm. 

Time to go sleep now, have a nice evening or a good night all  :angel:

Every PM I receive I always respond with an answer.  If I can't answer what a Member inquires about I'll direct them to where they can get an answer.

The Prepaid cards just about every Retail Outlet sells them. They are Vanilla MasterCard and Vanilla Visa Cards and they come in denominations of $25 right up to $250 Currencies vary for different Countries but most Retail Outlets have both Card. They are Non-Reloadable. Once the Funds are depleted the card is no longer Valid.

Banks also have Prepaid Cards but each Bank varies. Some may have MasterCard and some may have Visa. Those Cards are Re-Loadable where they can be used over and over with the Funds that are placed on the Cards.

At least in my country banks require that you have an account in their bank before you can buy prepaid cards. I understand that, why should they serve people without accounts. I tried that in a bank where I don´t have an account, with a prepaid Visa I would not need to show that I have paid to Depraved Media, but as said, they did not serve me. 

I think Vanilla prepaid cards can only be bought in the U.S. and Canada. Don´t forget that many of us do not live there.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/15/2017 at 2:03 AM, kalevipoeg said:

At least in my country banks require that you have an account in their bank before you can buy prepaid cards. I understand that, why should they serve people without accounts. I tried that in a bank where I don´t have an account, with a prepaid Visa I would not need to show that I have paid to Depraved Media, but as said, they did not serve me. 

I think Vanilla prepaid cards can only be bought in the U.S. and Canada. Don´t forget that many of us do not live there.

Wanted to thank you for getting the attention of Admin. so members can now pay with Mastercard for premium membership. It took me about one minute to sign up for premium membership with my Mastercard. Also thanks to StnCld and Admin. for getting Mastercard added to the payment list.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, JD007 said:

Wanted to thank you for getting the attention of Admin. so members can now pay with Mastercard for premium membership. It took me about one minute to sign up for premium membership with my Mastercard. Also thanks to StnCld and Admin. for getting Mastercard added to the payment list.

That´s nice to hear! The owners finally understood that easy payments are important for them.