Visa yes, other cards bug off

4 hours ago, JD007 said:

Wanted to thank you for getting the attention of Admin. so members can now pay with Mastercard for premium membership. It took me about one minute to sign up for premium membership with my Mastercard. Also thanks to StnCld and Admin. for getting Mastercard added to the payment list.

I second that!!

• Upvote 1

That also make me happy, a good news for all of members of the community, who like me having the MasterCard, i have waiting since septembre 2016 for finally having another good issue with this problem.

Thanks to @Admin  for solved this problem and to @StnCld316 mod St Cloud for stay tuned with us for all request and make the good link with admin

When all hands are joined we having a strong community 

Brucelee.gif

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Rod001 said:

That also make me happy, a good news for all of members of the community, who like me having the MasterCard, i have waiting since septembre 2016 for finally having another good issue with this problem.

Thanks to @Admin  for solved this problem and to @StnCld316 mod St Cloud for stay tuned with us for all request and make the good link with admin

When all hands are joined we having a strong community

Here....here!!

• Upvote 1

• 8 months later...

Hi to everyone.  I would be purchasing a premium account by Visa, but can anyone tell me what name is posted to the Visa account, I would not be happy with Depraved Media. (and my wife might have something to say, too)

1 hour ago, tweety said:

Hi to everyone.  I would be purchasing a premium account by Visa, but can anyone tell me what name is posted to the Visa account, I would not be happy with Depraved Media. (and my wife might have something to say, too)

You obviously don't comprehend what you read if you read this forum at all.  Good luck with your premium subscription, I'm sure you will be just as disappointed as everybody else!