Kitty & Smith - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos March to July 2017

Just now, clivebb said:

you don't change peoples on only some weeks,very bad idea of rlc to have bring back them

I have never understood why some here expect the residents to be perfect people ... we should expect that they do not keep away their private life and hope that there are also interesting to watch.

This couple fit RLC way better than every girls currently in the apartments of barcelona. ... :)

1 minute ago, cave_fuck said:

Things look rough for these two.. He was trying to sleep...she kicked him out of bed... she went to bed after and exchange of words.... she is in bed crying... WOW...

LOL  it was a mistake bringing them back.  There are millions of people in the world and lets say half of them are female and 1 fifth of that half meet the age requirement for RLC.  There are enough women out there like the women on RLC to not keep dipping into the used parts barrel.   RLC will never be fresh anymore if they keep bringing back the same people.  You know what you get with someone that has been there before.....yes, they might surprise you like Ilona did, or they might be a dud like Stella and Belle have been.   I'm not saying that by the end of their stay that they won't do something to set the threads on fire but that is just a (I screwed you in the ass) going away present!!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

I have never understood why some here expect the residents to be perfect people ... we should expect that they do not keep away their private life and hope that there are also interesting to watch.

This couple fit RLC way better than every girls currently in the apartments of barcelona. ... :)

i just want see a normal couple not have argument praticaly everydays like kitty/smith,their place is not on rlc they are too unstable

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL  it was a mistake bringing them back.  There are millions of people in the world and lets say half of them are female and 1 fifth of that half meet the age requirement for RLC.  There are enough women out there like the women on RLC to not keep dipping into the used parts barrel.   RLC will never be fresh anymore if they keep bringing back the same people.  You know what you get with someone that has been there before.....yes, they might surprise you like Ilona did, or they might be a dud like Stella and Belle have been.   I'm not saying that by the end of their stay that they won't do something to set the threads on fire but that is just a (I screwed you in the ass) going away present!!

RLC must be hard up for couples. I'm all for given folk a 2nd chance but these fuckers haven't changed a bit. I suppose they have been back for all of 3 hours or so...:dodgy:

1 minute ago, clivebb said:

i just want see a normal couple not have argument praticaly everydays like kitty/smith,their place is not on rlc they are too unstable

There are normal couples that have arguments every day ... like k&s for example.  ... :)

They do not need to be perfect. ... I would even say that to be perfect is a reason to select a different couple. 

BTW, They were offline for some time, if they do not split (during this time) there may be way more stable as you think. :)

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

RLC must be hard up for couples. I'm all for given folk a 2nd chance but these fuckers haven't changed a bit. I suppose they have been back for all of 3 hours or so...:dodgy:

This couple were on top of the list a lot of the time when there were online. ... Maybe, RLC like to recast people that are successful. ... :)

Just now, MrBox said:

This couple were on top of the list a lot of the time when there were online. ... Maybe, RLC like to recast people that are successful. ... :)

Is that why they kicked them out for making too much noise...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Is that why they kicked them out for making too much noise...:dodgy:

... do you know ... or do you just suspect this?

latest?cb=20120206154800&path-prefix=de

... i like this one .... a box ... and a question mark ... very profound. ... :biggrin: ... ::)

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't know how many couples apartments they have now, I can think of 11 or 12 of them off the top of my head......maybe more, maybe less, I don't know.  At any rate, I would think that is enough!   What they are hard up for is changing out all the old couples.......keep it fresh is my motto!!

P.S.  and that goes for the Barcelona apartments as well.

• Upvote 3