Kitty & Smith - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos March to July 2017

12 minutes ago, clivebb said:

let's bet how much days before the first big fight! if it's for see the same circus than before with them no thanks,both look immature

They have been bought back for a reason. RLC's biggest competition right now is Voyeur House tv and who are Voyeur house tv's main attraction? Anna and Alex! And what happens in that appartment?

Nice move RLC :biggrin:

1 hour ago, phantomcapsnet said:

in this forum every couple are supposed boring. So everyone spends all day long in the All girls appartments where they can all day long bitch because girls are (boring, fake, caming, dancing too mo much, are not open, are outside , traveling too much, or have sexual behaviours with elders or bearded, drinking magic water, don't bate enough, bate too much, drinking too much, spending too much time on their phone, alone in their room, having fake smiles) ... Of course this list is not ehaustive

I would still have much preferred a B3 though...:biggrin:

This girl is one of the sexiest, hottest girls ever and she likes to tease and spread her legs a lot. Unfortunately, the free cam is to far from the couch, their older apartment afforded better viewing between said legs as we see often from Julia.

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It just proves to me that by bringing these two back that I made the right decision to quit subbing to RLC for good!  What a waste and a show of things to come with RLC!!

I'm not blown away either Harley. Wasn't keen 1st time round, very immature and a fight waiting to happen...:huh: . They left rather abruptly 1st time, not sure why, so am surprised they been given another apartment. 

You never know, they might have matured and become the best couple in rlc history...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm not blown away either Harley. Wasn't keen 1st time round, very immature and a fight waiting to happen...:huh: . They left rather abruptly 1st time, not sure why, so am surprised they been given another apartment. 

You never know, they might have matured and become the best couple in rlc history...:dodgy:

I'm happy for me that RLC keeps repeating the same tenants.  I thought that was pretty much what they were going to do from now on.  Glad it's not me wasting my time!

• Upvote 1

Oh yeah...........We can watch Smith not get kitty off some more.   She is so hot and he is such an underachiever.   This free view sucks as well.    a free cam in the hallway would be nice so we could at least get audio of any action.    If Smith can get her to make any noise that is.