www.camarads.com - LIVE 24/7 Private Life Cams #1

Guest CamaradsOfficial

I just noticed this thread and had a look at the site.

Constant freezing of the top cam indicates not enough bandwidth on the server to support the traffic to the site. No it is not my internet connection as I can watch 5 screens on RLC simultaneously with no problems.

Just 3 apartments for a very high monthly price?

Maybe in 1 year with lots more apartments and playback features it will be worth visiting again. :cry: 

Guest CamaradsOfficial

@havingablast Well i just made a test on my computer with Internet Explorer 11 , i also use Windows 7 and it works fine. Also regarding the freezing, it's just you. Don't compare 5 screens on RLC with a bad quality of the stream. Bad quality of stream = Low stream size . We offer HD quality and big resolution for desktops. Make a try from your mobile device and you will see the difference that i was telling you about.

Thanks for your feedback.

On 3/22/2017 at 6:03 AM, CamaradsOfficial said:

Hello guys. We invite you to our website https://www.camarads.com

Watch the real life of ordinary people filmed LIVE 24/7 by private cams.

All the streams are in HD quality. The website is also compatible with Mobile devices , tablets and Smart TV's .

We hope you enjoy our service.

Thanks ,

CamaradsOfficial

https://www.camarads.com

I like this site, but as someone else said...it's too expensive.  Now, I can understand WHY it cost this much...high quality video, nice apartments, good looking couples...but I just cannot bring myself to spend this much on only 3 apartments.  I will say, though, that you have a lot of free cams and I appreciate that very much.

Side note:  I use Win10 and Edge.  Your site works excellently with this combination.  (I also strongly recommend anybody using Win7 to dump it and move over to Win10.  Much better and you won't regret it.

Oh...I wanted to ask if you have any connection to the old ww.com and camarades.com?

• Upvote 4

Guest CamaradsOfficial
On 3/23/2017 at 4:29 PM, JoJoGunne said:

I like this site, but as someone else said...it's too expensive.  Now, I can understand WHY it cost this much...high quality video, nice apartments, good looking couples...but I just cannot bring myself to spend this much on only 3 apartments.  I will say, though, that you have a lot of free cams and I appreciate that very much.

Side note:  I use Win10 and Edge.  Your site works excellently with this combination.  (I also strongly recommend anybody using Win7 to dump it and move over to Win10.  Much better and you won't regret it.

Oh...I wanted to ask if you have any connection to the old ww.com and camarades.com?

Thank you for your feedback. Indeed there are a lot involved in this as you stated : good looking appartments, couples, HD cams and many many more. 

We will be introducing more apartments in the near future.

We don't know ww.com and neither camarades.com .

Thanks

Guest CamaradsOfficial
11 hours ago, havingablast said:

The freezing is definitely not me, I am on 25Mbps, chrome and a good desktop which allows me to stream top quality feeds from anywhere else without problems.

Thanks for your bullshit feedback, I won't be visiting the site again ------ 

It was not a bullshit feedback. We are sorry you feel this way, but like i said before, the stream size on the desktop is big. Our resolution is 1920x1080 comparing to 800x600 on RLC. Untill now you are the only one with this issue.

Guest CamaradsOfficial
On ‎2017‎-‎03‎-‎25 at 4:26 AM, hiddenwood7468 said:

Long life to Camarads.com, Emma&John...

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible)

Thanks for the kind words

CamaradsOfficial

www.camarads.com