www.camarads.com - LIVE 24/7 Private Life Cams #1

Guest CamaradsOfficial

Guest CamaradsOfficial
3 hours ago, Barnafrei said:

I m in romania, it is not working!

Unfortunetly Romania isn't currently in our approved list, so for the moment it's banned. Thanks

Now I see why RLC doesn't have a Thread here with RLC directly interacting with CC members,,because the level of complains and bitching would definitely be over the top,,especially when the streams stop or the site goes into maintenance.

I have had no issues viewing Camarads,,so far,,on any browser or Mobile device,,,this website is new yet people are acting like it's been around for decades,,why bitch and complain without using simple common sense that they are just starting out and not everything will be perfect right away,,,RLC has been around for a long time now and they still are having problems,,and you guys bitch about them too. Crying and bitching are just in some people's nature anyway,,plus more than half of CC are senior citizens so we all know how whiny and miserable they can be anyway lol.:biggrin::biggrin:

RLC had the same amount of apartments when they first started out,,with horrible streaming and bad camera angles,,so this is nothing new,,,be fair guys and stop acting like RLC was perfect from day 1,,,,We will see how this place is in a year or 2 from now,,then we can make a fair judgement.::)

I like RLC but they need competition to make everyone step up their game.

• Upvote 1

Guest CamaradsOfficial
8 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Now I see why RLC doesn't have a Thread here with RLC directly interacting with CC members,,because the level of complains and bitching would definitely be over the top,,especially when the streams stop or the site goes into maintenance.

I have had no issues viewing Camarads,,so far,,on any browser or Mobile device,,,this website is new yet people are acting like it's been around for decades,,why bitch and complain without using simple common sense that they are just starting out and not everything will be perfect right away,,,RLC has been around for a long time now and they still are having problems,,and you guys bitch about them too. Crying and bitching are just in some people's nature anyway,,plus more than half of CC are senior citizens so we all know how whiny and miserable they can be anyway lol.:biggrin::biggrin:

RLC had the same amount of apartments when they first started out,,with horrible streaming and bad camera angles,,so this is nothing new,,,be fair guys and stop acting like RLC was perfect from day 1,,,,We will see how this place is in a year or 2 from now,,then we can make a fair judgement.::)

Thanks for your kind words. Well we know how RLC started, they indeed started also with 3 apartments, but i must specify that HD quality is no near RLC. They use 800x600 , we use 1920x1080 and for mobile devices, tablets and so on, also big resolutions. Indeed is hard to make everything perfect and to satisfy a major part of people, but we do our best. 

Thanks ,

CamaradsOfficial

https://www.camarads.com

43 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Also would like to add everyone constantly giving out and bitching about apartments and couples if you don't like a couple don't bother replying in the topic and ruining the fun for others who do like the couple. In all the competition like RLC, VHTV, VV and now this site why is there no gay couple we have Lesbian couples straight couples, all girls apartment why no guy apartment or a gay couple.

Guest CamaradsOfficial
4 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Also would like to add everyone constantly giving out and bitching about apartments and couples if you don't like a couple don't bother replying in the topic and ruining the fun for others who do like the couple. In all the competition like RLC, VHTV, VV and now this site why is there no gay couple we have Lesbian couples straight couples, all girls apartment why no guy apartment or a gay couple.

We have in plan to add a gay couple, but it's very hard to find good people for this kind of business.

Thanks ,

CamaradsOfficial

https://www.camarads.com

9 hours ago, phantomcapsnet said:

the tv is italian.

They're watching TVR1 which is Romanian channel from the laptop.

7 hours ago, Barnafrei said:

It isn t working. "Page is under comstruction" - message appears on site.It is a geoblock or something else?

It's geoblocked because couples in the apartments are Romanian. Common practice for all voyeur sites to block country origin of the tenants.