www.camarads.com - LIVE 24/7 Private Life Cams #1

Guest CamaradsOfficial

Now, unless you are a paid subscriber, as soon as the 'house' comes into view, you get an ad to purchase a subscription before you can even see a pair of panties. Sure the cams are open, but unless you pay, you don't even get a 2 second preview. 

Another one bites the dust. :angry:

• 2 weeks later...

damn it's a crazy thing camarads has become irreparable with their crap restriction that swings every 2 minutes subscription plans these manure forces us to pass premium their way of doing is not very much and I will not say the opposite

• 3 weeks later...

I signed up to this piece of shit camarads site and it sucks 18 hrs a day is unwatchable because it cant handle the traffic and i emailed these pieces of shit with my concernes and not a response  but not surprise with their shit site amd their shit service

43 minutes ago, apj20x said:

I signed up to this piece of shit camarads site and it sucks 18 hrs a day is unwatchable because it cant handle the traffic and i emailed these pieces of shit with my concernes and not a response  but not surprise with their shit site amd their shit service

The only thing you can do is contact their Support Department. Depending on when you Registered you may be able to Cancel and get a Refund.

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The only thing you can do is contact their Support Department. Depending on when you Registered you may be able to Cancel and get a Refund.

Thanks ill try that. So disappointing.

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, apj20x said:

Works fine for me all the time. It might be your internet. Depending on where you live, connection to foreign servers may  be slow during rush hours. (I recently change providers due to that). Go to http://www.speedtest.net/ and choose a foreign server (camarads is hosted in France apparently) and see if you get a good speed.